JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

I'm gonna get there for about 2-3!! I just phoned up the cinema and they told me that you can't buy tickets for it!! if you wanted to go in you would have to have special invitation!! But you don't need tickets for the red carpet bit!!

So wh's definately going and what time are you getting there??

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Julie, just stay the night in a cheap B&B :dunno:

It won't cost that much for a room for the night, then catch the morning train. Come on, this could be your best chance...

I'm definately there i'm gonna be there around lunch time - i'm having a day out in london and finishing of by watching the a master at work

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 1 2004, 01:22 PM]I'm definately gonna bring my camcorder!! And I'll post it up as soon as i can!![/quote]
Cool dope. If it turns out good, you should make CDs with the performance on and sell them :dj:

[quote=Prince,Aug 1 2004, 02:20 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Aug 1 2004, 01:22 PM] I'm definately gonna bring my camcorder!!  And I'll post it up as soon as i can!![/quote]
Cool dope. If it turns out good, you should make CDs with the performance on and sell them :dj: [/quote]
Good idea!! Hopefully i'll get a good position and its not too dark!!

[quote=Prince,Aug 1 2004, 12:24 AM]Julie, just stay the night in a cheap B&B :dunno:

It won't cost that much for a room for the night, then catch the morning train. Come on, this could be your best chance...[/quote]
i have to be in work for 8.30.

Even if ppl dont take video cameras its on MTV anyway. I was gonna take my camera and try to hook it up to my comp 4 u all, but that dream is over, stupid trains!!! :bang: