JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & KRS-One

I'd like to see them collaborate for an album-- all the years they spent on Jive, i'm surprised they never hooked up-- unless there's some unreleased stuff sitting in a basement somewhere..

KRS should've been on "Code Red"

KRS is also doing a collab album with Marley Marl and that's supposed to come out this summer, can't wait to hear the Blastmaster rip the mic again, he's one of the most consistant ever

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Krs is supposed to have two albums coming out this year. One is called 'Life' and I think its gonna be out in June. Im not sure about the other, but I read that the marley one will come out in 2007. Might of read it at www.templeofhiphop.org

• Members

I'd like to see them collaborate for an album-- all the years they spent on Jive, i'm surprised they never hooked up-- unless there's some unreleased stuff sitting in a basement somewhere..

very intersting suggestion , I'm just waiting for that :2thumbs:

• 1 year later...
  • Admin

up...

KRS was supposed to be on the return of the magnificent..they could never get together with their schedules.. only after jeff finally turned his album in did KRS say okay lets do the track..just bad luck.. I'm sure he'll be on the next album