JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dream Producers

Mike

if you could pick 5 producers for you dream rap album who would they be? then try to narrow that down to 3 and then that down to 1

1)Danger Mouse

2)Hi-Tek

3)Kanye West

4)Jazzy Jeff

5)Just Blaze

1)Danger Mouse

2)Kanye West

3)Jazzy Jeff

1)Danger Mouse

i think that danger mouse is just an amazing produce and always results in amazing tracks and well loved tracks and albums. look at the gray album- it is one of the best albums i have heard and i like it better than the black album. he made danger doom with mf doom and that is supposed to be a really good album. and demon days by the gorrilaz which he produced the whole thing and look how amazing that is and what a big hit. and most recentaly he collabed with cee-lo and made the gnarls barkley cd which is very good. he is like the king midus of producing everythign he touches is gold. he can op anything

1) Just Blaze

2) Timbaland

3) Jazzy Jeff

4) Premier

5) 9th Wonder

*Keep in Mind, this is off the dome, I like a loooong list of producers.

Just Blaze just makes some really nice beat. there has never been a JB beat I didn't like. He can go from real hard, to seirous, to fun, to a slow jam...Also, Dude started producing to support his video game habit..haha.

Jazzy Jeff

Teddy Riley

KRS-ONE(people sleep on his producing since he's such a phenominal mc but he produced his best songs like "South Bronx" and "Step Into A World")

Marley Marl

Kay Gee

Jazzy Jeff

Teddy Riley

Marley Marl

Jazzy Jeff

Edited by bigted

I'm surprised nobody said Q-Tip, I think he definately deserves a mention, for all the work he's done in the game nobody should sleep on him, I just don't get it, it's just like I'm the only one to mention Teddy Riley too but check out all the stuff he's done in his career too...

Edited by bigted