JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW! LL Cool J - Freeze (Remix) ft. Lloyd Banks

here is the official remix to Freeze by LL Cool J ft. Lloyd Banks

LL Cool J ft. Lloyd Banks, Hot Rod - Freeze (Remix)

now first of all i like the remix, its not better than the original, but LL spits alright on it, second i hate G-unit, but the only rapper in g-unit that i can barely stand is lloyd banks so thank god its him, and he also spits alright on the remix, but this is the first time ive heard hot rod and its only one verse so i cant rate him

anyway check it out and leave your opinions here guys.........

I like the original better, basically it sounds nothin' close to the original, the other song that LL did "Keep It On The Low" with Lloyd Banks is better than this, the funny thing is the beat on that song sounds like "In Da Club" too, did 50 Cent produce this beat too?

Edited by bigted

For some reason, my computer stopped downloading this at just over a minute. The beat isn't bad, but it's nothing special either...very common. LL sounds good on it, but i think the lyrics are actually pretty weak when compared 2 his usual stuff. I didn't get 2 the LLoyd Banks part...which is good, cuz i know him, his annoying voice, pointless, and wack lyrics would annoy me. I doubt LL will waste time making a video 4 this remix. From the minute i head of it, it's not even a really a remix...the lyrics have nothing 2 do with the original.

"Keep It On A Low" would be good to a make a video too but a video to "Freeze" remix? Hell no!!! LL should've chosen somebody else to be on the remix instead 'cause this song didn't blend that well...

I found a mixtape that has LL's "On The Low" song with Lloyd Banks, I might get it to check out the new DMX tracks on there too....

http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/tap...iles_part_8.asp

Edited by bigted