JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Grandmaster Flash vs DJ Jazzy Jeff

GMF :dj: :rockon: :wickedwisdom:

Edited by markwinfield1

People here is of course going to answer Jeff, but I dont know. Flash got a higher "highest level" while Jeff have a higher "lowest level", Flash makes unbelivable stuff sometimes and just crap other times, while Jeff always keep its really good.

Who do you think we're gonna say? Jazzy Jeff...

DJ Jazzy Jeff, he's very creative in his work, and always keep the rate of Good to excellent, not like most of DJ's now includin GMF

Silly topic...i'm not even gonna chose. Grandmaster Flash is a legend and one of the pioneers of the pioneers. Grandmaster Flash is DJ Jazzy Jeff's favorite DJ. Grandmaster Flash has tons of respect for DJ Jazzy Jeff. DJ Jazzy Jeff took what Grandmaster Flash started and took it 2 a different level and 2 the pop charts...and he's still doin' it all over the world. DJ Jazzy Jeff is probably the most popular DJ ever, with the mixtapes and solo albums, the JJ+FP stuff, doing commericals and being on one of the most popular TV shows of all time....what other DJ has done that much and for that length of time.

When it comes to skills it's not even close, Jazzy Jeff hands down. :1-cool:

I second that motion... Coz im sorry we been playin phone tag. Ill get back when I think ur not doing something i cant do.... .haha...

peace,

cookie

DJ Jazzy Jeff, he's very creative in his work, and always keep the rate of Good to excellent, not like most of DJ's now includin GMF

Most DJ's now? You know GMF was before Jeff right?

Yeah i mean, NOW DJ's and GMF, both in separated times, i ment

When it comes to skills it's not even close, Jazzy Jeff hands down. :1-cool:

I second that motion... Coz im sorry we been playin phone tag. Ill get back when I think ur not doing something i cant do.... .haha...

peace,

cookie

I guess that means I third that motion.