JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Driving lessons with Da Brakes!

× Saм × says:

oh ok

I'll probably have my license by the time you come here, then I could teach you how to drive... haha that'd be fun

åŁâÑ says:

word

× Saм × says:

I'd be like "alright... go."

lol

åŁâÑ says:

"now Alan, that thingy tells the people behing you if you are gonna turn left or right"

lol

× Saм × says:

"see that pedal, that's the brake pedal, you use that to brake.. ya know like Da Brakes?"

åŁâÑ says:

lol

I point to the pedal and say "ahhh da brakes"

× Saм × says:

"do you 'understand'?"

åŁâÑ says:

"I got 'the 5 rules' on lock."

× Saм × says:

"ok good. now go drive down rap city road."

åŁâÑ says:

*starts driving*

*looks at you*

"by the way, nice jewlery"

*jewelry

× Saм × says:

"yeah, you're so envious of it!"

åŁâÑ says:

"how true"

*turns on radio*

"let's make noise"

× Saм × says:

"yes but you must understand the 5 rules of driving down rap city road without having the incident with pudding, or else I will be talking to the people about how you're envious of my jewellry"

"now 'can we try' that?"

åŁâÑ says:

"can we try it without an 'incident'?

× Saм × says:

"yes, as long as you don't do me like that" (that didn't sound right did it.... )

åŁâÑ says:

rofl

damn, I got nothing

Ha ha! Thats awesome! You managed all the titles! That would make a great show! Driving lessons with Da Brakes! They could teach me how to drive! :rofl:

:1-eek: omg. brakes are u serious? u really cant drive? ahahaha. thas hillarious.. but kinda cute cuz it Looks like ur destined to have a chauffer . haha..

peace,

cookie bb

but when he makes it how is he gonna be able to drive his porche, the benz and the mercedes?

LOL Julie, didnt u know gurl? We can drive him around, in that benz mercedes & porche. hehe.. We can even pick out what color and class too. lmbo... Imma be prepared, and got my shades and ryde musiz already...u got urs????

LOL aint dat right Brakes? :stickpoke: :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

but when he makes it how is he gonna be able to drive his porche, the benz and the mercedes?

LOL Julie, didnt u know gurl? We can drive him around, in that benz mercedes & porche. hehe.. We can even pick out what color and class too. lmbo... Imma be prepared, and got my shades and ryde musiz already...u got urs????

LOL aint dat right Brakes? :stickpoke: :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Ha Ha! Damn Staright! I'm liking the sound of that!! :rofl: