Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J Feat. Lloyd Banks & 50 cent?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who knows maybe it's gonna be on a G-Unit album coming out or something like that, it was probably recorded recently so it didn't make "Todd Smith", there was a rumor last week on allhiphop.com that LL was doing something with 50 Cent and Lupe Fiasco, well instead they put LLoyd Banks instead, I'd rather have heard LL and Lupe, that'd been more fire, but anyways here's the link that fan4ever was mentioning if you wanna hear it:

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1469

Edited by bigted

I would prefere LL Feat. Banks & Lupe. I dont know whats up with that G-unit lovin`at the moment anway. Maybe they know how to suck up,lol

Thanks for the Link. I dont know.. But it sounds dope. That beat is heat, and LL and banks actualy match on that track.

I think in the allhiphop.com rumor it said they were doing something that was gonna be on BET soon so I guess it's probably "Access Granted" where they're gonna show the making of the video, maybe Lupe might be a cameo in the video even though he ain't on the song, maybe that's what it's referred to there, yeah you figure with those popular names it's gonna be more than something on a mixtape, man it's gonna be weird to see LL in a video with 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks, I didn't picture that happening, lol, Def Jam really doing the damn thing though in promoting LL for real, it's like there's gonna be 3 LL videos out at once, it's incredible promotion, LL's probably gonna do Mariah numbers if they keep this up, they'll probably release a platinum edition of "Todd Smith" with this song on it maybe, I think they did that with "10" with the J-Lo collab "All My Have" it came out on the re-release...

Edited by bigted

I think in the allhiphop.com rumor it said they were doing something that was gonna be on BET soon so I guess it's probably "Access Granted" where they're gonna show the making of the video, maybe Lupe might be a cameo in the video even though he ain't on the song, maybe that's what it's referred to there, yeah you figure with those popular names it's gonna be more than something on a mixtape, man it's gonna be weird to see LL in a video with 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks, I didn't picture that happening, lol, Def Jam really doing the damn thing though in promoting LL for real, it's like there's gonna be 3 LL videos out at once, it's incredible promotion, LL's probably gonna do Mariah numbers if they keep this up, they'll probably release a platinum edition of "Todd Smith" with this song on it maybe, I think they did that with "10" with the J-Lo collab "All My Have" it came out on the re-release...

True. They are realy pushin that album. He probably made fyer under theyr ass :stickpoke:

I found this on the IC at allhiphop.com, it shows LL, 50, and Lupe chillin'...

post-75-1146782543_thumb.jpg

post-75-1146782575_thumb.jpg

post-75-1146782690_thumb.jpg

post-75-1146782751_thumb.jpg

I'd say LL does a little better job than Banks

U think?!? :rofl:

If anyone gets this track downloaded/recorded...please send it my way or post it. Then we can ask Brakes 2 make a "Talented Version" of the song that only features LL.

Hey AJ, here's the link man, I think Da Brakes could do a better job on a song with LL than Banks too, he needs to blow up so that could happen, lol: http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=1469

I think Lloyd Banks is a very talented artist and I really liked his 1st album. So LL & Lloyd Banks sounds good in my ear. The only problem is 50.

Well 50's "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" was a hot album, basically on the same level as Banks' 1st album, I mean the latest G Unit stuff has been kinda weak but workin' with artists like LL might motivate them to make better music...

Edited by bigted

LL needs to seriously learn to start saying no when some artists ask to collab with him, I mean it's clear to most people that people like J-Lo, Puffy, Amil,Tiarra Mari, Freeway, Juelz, and now 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks deserve to be nowhere near the same track as LL, he's just being too humble, he could work with whoever he wants to but come on now, he could do less collabs with those type of people and do something with people on his level like Will, Slick Rick, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Nas, etc. once in a while, I'm sure that's something that more people would like to see...

Edited by bigted

LL needs to seriously learn to start saying no when some artists ask to collab with him, I mean it's clear to most people that people like J-Lo, Puffy, Amil,Tiarra Mari, Freeway, Juelz, and now 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks deserve to be nowhere near the same track as LL, he's just being too humble, he could work with whoever he wants to but come on now, he could do less collabs with those type of people and do something with people on his level like Will, Slick Rick, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson, Nas, etc. once in a while, I'm sure that's something that more people would like to see...
You guys dont even consider that LL thinks they are talented, right? :stickpoke: It`s a bit pathetic to me.

Come on people.. 50 cent have talent.. or maybe had talent.. But all of you loved Get Rich or Die Tryin the CD right?.. But the fame have fu*ked up his mind.. G-Unit is **** that i agree... but 50 is cool.. Just my opinion.. Not hating...

Peace

i dont like 50 as a person, but once in a while he trys to step his game up,a dn sometimes it actauly turns out allright. same for Lloyd Banks. After all, it`s still a very young crew.. Most of them only brought out one album, and 50 made 2 (at least major), from which only one realy suced.. I dont like them at all, and I dotn know why I`m doing this.. But I`m giving them a chance for the future..

Besides, there are rumors that Llody Banks wanna get his Game on and wants to leave G-Unit caus its to fake for him. And, call me stupid, but I would like to see that. I truely think`s banks has talent. "Born alone, Die Alone" for example is a great song. He can step his game up if he wants too.

Edited by Turntable

Well I think the thing is you're only as good as your last album, the reason why people hate on G-Unit or 50 Cent specifically is 'cause what they've done lately has been wack but if they dropped something hot again like when they came out then I think more of us would like them, I mean it's just like when people were saying that Will should just stick to movies when he released "Born To Reign" but now more are feeling him again, fans are like that, it's like what have you done for me lately, and btw I think a lot of those collabs are surprisingly good with LL even though those artists ain't on the same level as him to most people, as long it's good music, who cares who's on it with him, but I was just making the point that there's other artists that more people would desire LL to work with, I personally don't care who he works with as long as he keeps it quality and he is, so it's all good with me, btw I heard 50 Cent produced that beat for this song, I gotta say I'm impressed, he's stepping it up...