JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

friday

Guest Da Triptic

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

ok on friday i am recording my first LP called " What tha Radio's Been Missin" so wish me luck i am doin some slow stuff, agressive, and maybe some reggeaton

I know this girl who speaks spanish. She says the reggeaton tracks dont make any sence. They are mostly just random words put togetehr. Is that true?

Together those words make sense, but a sense of slappin bootys..maybe the girl doesnt understand slang words dats why she says dont got sense :paperbag:

Edited by Luigie

She doesnt speak spanish that well. Just a lil more than the usual dutch kid. Thanks for the info. It did make sence to me in a way caus when I listen to R.Kelly`s Burn It Up I hear "Nelly" rhyming on "R. Kelly" and "Marshmellow" :stars:

Edited by Turntable

R. Kelly in "Burn It Up" sounds way elegant than those regetoner guys :paperbag: sumtimes they make me mad, other time make me laugh, they say real trash...even more than 50 cent i'd say.

I agree wit dat, but when those guys start to sing i understand everything (cos is spanish cant avoid it) make me sick, dats the image they show of latin people, abunch of ignorant dirty fools, its a shame for me

Edited by Luigie

Apart of dat u said Loco and i said to Turntable i dont like dat genre, cos they'r tryin to become a culture but just stealin sum elements of Hip-Hop, for example the Breakdance, everybody around here believes dat the breakdancin comes from reggeaton and im sick of tellin everybody dats not true :stars: