JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FPOBA Season 4 August 8th

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say that i'm happy it's coming out...but i think they are coming out 2 quick. I want 2 have something 2 look forward 2. A year from now they will all be out.

I hate the cover tho.' If it isn't going 2 be a family picture...then i think it should just have FP on it. I actually think the last 2 covers were the best ones (the 2nd is my fav). I waz only disappointed that the 3rd season had a pic from 1990 when that season waz from from 92ish.

You Guys can be lucky.

In Germany we just get the second season on June 16th, over one year after season

1. At the same time they released 3 seasons in the USA, that's crazy.If Warner continues

with this low speed in Germany, me and other german fans will have to wait longer than

one year to complete all seasons on dvd :tantrum: .

Anyway, it's good that Warner is releasing this great sitcom anyway. (and I still hope that they

will release it faster in my country). Have fun with it.

You Guys can be lucky.

In Germany we just get the second season on June 16th, over one year after season

1. At the same time they released 3 seasons in the USA, that's crazy.If Warner continues

with this low speed in Germany, me and other german fans will have to wait longer than

one year to complete all seasons on dvd :tantrum: .

Anyway, it's good that Warner is releasing this great sitcom anyway. (and I still hope that they

will release it faster in my country). Have fun with it.

What you could do is buy them off of the internet.

• 1 month later...