JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England, good at moments. Sweden, good at moments. Overall a decent game and some good goals. Probably a fair result in the end. But we just couldn't beat them Swedes could we? Decent game Lerkot, im sure you'll agree

england ain't showin' no good soccer at the moment .. we're gonna make it :davidblaine:

i thought Germany gonna play with Sweden , next

hehe .. yeah right .. those two comments stood in no reference to each other :wiggle:

i think, and this is coming from some1 that knows nothing about football, that we are a bit crappy at playing generally but when it comes to fancy goals we can do them pretty good. That Joe Cole one was brillient.

Im concerned about Owen too, he was the fittest one on the team damn it haha.

Not really botherd about owen being out for the rest of the tournament, he's been playing so bad recently it's like he's not been on the pitch.

play walcott he can't be any worse than owen

England played terrible last night...They did have a few good moments...My throat went cause I was shouting at the pub to much...I started shouting such songs as "England Till I Die" "Roooooney" and "There's Only 1 Stevie Gerrad" :lolsign:

England, good at moments. Sweden, good at moments. Overall a decent game and some good goals. Probably a fair result in the end. But we just couldn't beat them Swedes could we? Decent game Lerkot, im sure you'll agree

Yeah its an ok result.

i want to take just a moment to laugh at the USA. They do so well at all sports coz they have schools evolving around it, but they obviously arnt good enough at football/soccer lol.

If england dont win i want ghana to win, they want it more than anyone else. I doubt either team will win tho.

FatNaldo finally came good then for Brazil. I was thinking Owen would have in the 3rd game but its not looking good for his career. Im worried he'll never return properly. I feel sorry for the Newcastle fans.

Don't worry about Michael Owen. I'm sure he will be return in december or january. A 5 till 6 months break is usual for this type of injury.

About Brazil: Wow, that was the team we all wanted so see. With that strength, it will be very difficult to beat this team.