JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil did'nt impress me at all... Croatia did... I just hope that Brazil will bring their game next time.. I want the Sambafootball damn it..

Yeah Brazil diditn show ALL they got, next time maybe :ponder:

I don't think anyones dominated a game so far. All the big teams havent looked exactly great. Thats a good thing really, Makes the rest of the group games a whole lot more interesting

• Members

Spain killed Ukraine.. This new kid Villa is amazing.. And the Fernando Torres goal was great.. I think if Sheva got some help he would have scored..

Villa was the 2nd top scorer of La Liga behind Etoo. And he's turning 25. Actually he has given me 20+ points in the Yahoo Fantasy League :gettinjiggywitit:

However i think Spain was a little lucky. At least 2nd goal was just luck and 3rd goal wasnt legal as that play was not a penalty.

• Members

Yes. They were lucky.

1. I saw no difference between Togo or Saudi Arabia and Ukraine

2. 1st goal was from a corner kick, 2nd goal was a deflected ball after a free throw, 3rd goal wasn't penalty, so ukraine shouldnt have played with 10men, and 4th was good

so i don't think they did a great game at all. Just wait and see what they do when they face Brazil, Argentina or England.

Well, it seems to me that Germany has been qualified for the next round by now. After beating Poland 1:0 after a very thrilling game we have 6 out of 9 points, which should be enough to qualify, Poland is out when Ecuador's winning against Costa Rica.

God, I was happy when Neuville made the final goal :gettinjiggywitit:

Neuville is one of the strangest players ever. He is no good, a quite bad player far less skilled than most other german national team players, but he always seem to perform well and thats have been the case for what, ten years or so. While other German attackers make one or two really good seasons, Neuville have always done a decent amount of goals every season..

yeah thats just the kind of player he is though, so you know you cant change that...its like hes on the sidelines and then he appears out of nowhere to score a goal! i remember watchin him when bierhoff was playin, they made a good team but i havent heard anything about him in ages (apart from now)

well.. half an hour after the game and I just wanna scream out loud cuz sweden won! :3-laugh3: right now theres 50 000 swedish people in berlin and i can feel theres some partying on its way! I'm sorry for this pointless post (and im gonna be even more sorry tomorrow when im not this drunk...) but im just so happy that we won a game since sweden played so really really bad last time...I had to saddle with a bottle o wine and some beer today, but I cant really selebrate it until tomorrow.. Man it will be crazy!!! So I just felt I had to get it off my chest. We won! and we are going to win/be tied with england (yes we are!!!). :gettinjiggywitit: everything is starting to look good again.. england hasnt won over sweden in ALOT off years!(atleast not according to what I've heard) ...guess Ill get some angry replies from all u british guys.. but just wait and see. :wiggle: anyway.. whoever wins between sweden & england, Ill be celebrating the European succes.. hehe I'll regret this tomorrow, but now I promise u that I'll celebrate (prefarably drunk) from now on until Robbie Williams concert here in Gothenburg. It'll be some crazy weeks. If u have read this far whitout getting bored, I'll draw u a portrait from the "faces behind the post" thread. good night everyone! we won :wiggle: :3-laugh3: :gettinjiggywitit: :rofl: