JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shabaan aye! i recall having him once on Champ manager a while back.

I tip Sweden to have a good tournament, although your form going into it hasn't been great. Larssons still the man.

i'll be watching it home with my dad. i can't wait to see what they prepaired for the opening ceremony.

i saw the Allianz Arena last year and it was amazing. i even stood on the grass and a guide there yelled at me to step off. what a memory. And me and my family got lost there. Took us an hour to find a way out. Amazing Stadion

Our first choise keeper, Andreas Isaksson, got injured yesterday and wont play the first game and probably not even the second one... Rami Shabaan, who has played like 10 games for the last four years, is replacing him..

I thought that it was Alvbåge who should replace Isaksson and not Shabaan?

Our first choise keeper, Andreas Isaksson, got injured yesterday and wont play the first game and probably not even the second one... Rami Shabaan, who has played like 10 games for the last four years, is replacing him..

I thought that it was Alvbåge who should replace Isaksson and not Shabaan?

Shabaan has been better in training and seems to be the one who gets to play. Swedish media think Shabaan is going to play but it might become Alvbåge. We'll see, coach Lagerbäck hasnt said anything yet.

• Members

2nd Round

1A Germany

2B Sweden---------Germany------------Germany

1C Netherlands--------Netherlands

2D Mexico

1E Czchec Republic

2F Soceroos--------C.Republic

1G Les Bleus------------France-------------France

2H Ukrania

---------------------------------------------------------------- FINAL Germany - Argentina :davidblaine:

1B England

2A Polish--------England

1D Portugal------Argentina :hail:-----Argentina

2C Argentina

1F Brasil

2E Italy-----------Brasil----------------Brasil

1H Spain---------------Spain

2G Togo??:S

It was a good first day. On the paper, the two first games were wack but since Costa Rica fought well and Ecuador proved to be better than I thought it went okey anyway. Germany has a really weak defense and has to do something about it. Poland was disappointing, I was expecting more.

It was a good first day. On the paper, the two first games were wack but since Costa Rica fought well and Ecuador proved to be better than I thought it went okey anyway. Germany has a really weak defense and has to do something about it. Poland was disappointing, I was expecting more.

absolutely .. yeah we've got some defence problems .. but I guess if we'd put lahm on the other side and jansen instead of friedrich it'll all work out .. friedrich was responsible for a lot of turnovers .. great 2 goals tho (1:0 and 4:2) :2thumbs:

When Germany come up against a decent team they will get ripped to pieces

Three hot games today, at least from my point of view, not sure that you think Trinidad & Tobago - Sweden sounds like a lot of fun. The Swedish people expect 3-0 or 4-0.

The England game will be interesting since Paraguay got a decent team. England will probably win though with 1-0 or 2-0 or so.