JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

BRAZIL...all the way....c'mon, ive been supporting them since i was really young, my uncle got me into them, hes been a fan for as long as he can remember....he still remembers the 1970 world cup, i still the remember the horrible incidents of the 1998 world cup

dude, you from the UK and you're supporting Brazil!? You not from England? :stickpoke:

nah i moved here about 12 years ago.......i lived in India before that for about 6 years, im a sikh so im still with my culture and stuff but then we moved here because all my mums family came over and you know, but we go back to India for about 4 weeks every year...to see my dads family....man i just wish the indian national team were actually good at football...my dads friend used to play for the national team and im better than him!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swedish squad has been selected

Keepers:

Andreas Isaksson, Rennes.

John Alvbåge, Viborg.

Rami Shaaban, Fredrikstad.

Defenders:

Erik Edman, Rennes.

Petter Hansson, Heerenveen.

Teddy Lucic, Häcken.

Olof Mellberg, Aston Villa.

Mikael Nilsson, Panathinaikos.

Fredrik Stenman, Bayer Leverkusen.

Kalle Svensson, IFK Göteborg.

Midfielders/attackers:

Niclas Alexandersson, IFK Göteborg.

Marcus Allbäck, Köpenhamn.

Daniel Andersson, Malmö FF.

Johan Elmander, Bröndby.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Juventus.

Mattias Jonsson, Djurgården.

Kim Källström, Rennes.

Henrik Larsson, Barcelona.

Tobias Linderoth, Köpenhamn.

Fredrik Ljungberg, Arsenal.

Markus Rosenberg, Ajax.

Anders Svensson, Elfsborg.

Christian Wilhelmsson, Anderlecht.

BRAZIL...all the way....c'mon, ive been supporting them since i was really young, my uncle got me into them, hes been a fan for as long as he can remember....he still remembers the 1970 world cup, i still the remember the horrible incidents of the 1998 world cup

dude, you from the UK and you're supporting Brazil!? You not from England? :stickpoke:

nah i moved here about 12 years ago.......i lived in India before that for about 6 years, im a sikh so im still with my culture and stuff but then we moved here because all my mums family came over and you know, but we go back to India for about 4 weeks every year...to see my dads family....man i just wish the indian national team were actually good at football...my dads friend used to play for the national team and im better than him!

ah, that's acceptable then!

my dads friend used to play for the national team and im better than him!

haha, wtf!

• 4 weeks later...

Not long at all now guys. 2 days away. Looking forward to that opening ceremony, although they are never on a standard of an Olympic games.

I believe 40 years is long enough for england to bounce back...remember the only reason brazil beat england was because of a fluke "Cross" from ronaldino...And rooney's young so he'll make it into the last 16...Beckham's crosses at the moment are precise as anything he's ever done...He'll carry england thru this time.

If Germany plays bad in the group but takes the second spot... and Sweden and England both have won both their games... then the last game between Sweden and England could be interesting since none of them would like to win.

man, im so angry that turkey isnt there (actually here).

it would've been so great to see them playing here, and you know, here in germany are over 2Million people turkish.

just imagine, the stadiums full with turkish fans! what an advantage!

but i guess that brazil is gonna kick it this yea again. and im 100% sure that the germans will straight fall out of their group.

Rooney is fit !!!! :gettinjiggywitit:

that means the other 31 nations are going down, you heard me c'mon England !!

(if you hadn't worked it out i'm really excited for this world cup)

Edited by JamesUK

I know Lerkot, gonna be interesting that one. As for Rooney, im not thinking about him right now, he'll only be barely fit for the last 16 and im putting my money on Crouch & Owen to do a decent job together up front. I say only play Rooney if we need him and he's close to 100%.

Where's everyone gonna be for the opening game? We are having a BBQ and gonna be booing the Germans down.

I know Lerkot, gonna be interesting that one. As for Rooney, im not thinking about him right now, he'll only be barely fit for the last 16 and im putting my money on Crouch & Owen to do a decent job together up front. I say only play Rooney if we need him and he's close to 100%.

Where's everyone gonna be for the opening game? We are having a BBQ and gonna be booing the Germans down.

Well I dont really have many footy friends so I'll just relax in front of the TV. The first two games are quite boring so to me it doesnt really start until Saturday, even if im of course gonna watch both the games on friday.

:damnyou: :D

I'ma be at my dads and we'll be cheering the germans to the first win :davidblaine: :2thumbs: