JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FIFA World Cup 2006

Thought i'd be the first to start this thread as im sure over the next 2 months we'll have lots to be talking about.

Here's where we can discuss the games when they start and before hand we can talk squad selections and about up and coming warm up friendlies. Lets get this Thread buzzing.

Firstly to the English fans i was gutted about Rooney's injury the other day but now im thinking we can still do the job without him. The team will have to up their game but one man doesn't win you a World Cup.

I can't see him making any of the games to be honest, 6-8 weeks just isn't long enough. I hate to say it but its gotta be Crouch who starts along side Owen now up front (If he's fit)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's coming home it's coming home footballs coming home (looks around for all the other English people to join in)

England will win it, with or without rooney

I wouldn't be surprised, The Aussies have some good players playing at a high level in England.

There's always an outsider that does well so why shouldn't it be them.

JERMAIN DEFOE, start freakin scoring goals then you'll be picked

Yeah Guus Hiddink, the worlds greatest manager in my opinion. I dont think anyone else than Brazil could win, simply because they got better players, they got fantastic harmony in the team and they havent gotten much injuries during the season either. Only Roque Junior was out a couple of months but he sucks anyway so thats probably a good thing.

My good old favorites, Holland, doesnt have a chance against Brazil and im not totally happy about the dutch squad since its pretty old but without any real experience. van Basten should build a good team for 2008 instead.

Behind Brazil, you got eight or nine good teams who can compete about the other final spot... Germany, Holland, England, Serbia, Argentina, Ivoary Coast, Italy, USA and France.. my on nation, Sweden, has a very weak defense right now and thats gonna be a big problem but at the same time... Sweden are always hard to beat because of some strange reason. Teams who with much luck could go to a semi is Sweden, Australia, Ghana and Spain, but Spain got a rather weak team right now, especially if Raul gets to play. That guy is useless.

BRAZIL...all the way....c'mon, ive been supporting them since i was really young, my uncle got me into them, hes been a fan for as long as he can remember....he still remembers the 1970 world cup, i still the remember the horrible incidents of the 1998 world cup

Edited by The Definition

BRAZIL...all the way....c'mon, ive been supporting them since i was really young, my uncle got me into them, hes been a fan for as long as he can remember....he still remembers the 1970 world cup, i still the remember the horrible incidents of the 1998 world cup

dude, you from the UK and you're supporting Brazil!? You not from England? :stickpoke:

Yeh im glad Svens taken a few risks with his squad. Might shake them up abit when it comes to playing. Im alittle intrigued by the lack of forwards going, especially fit ones. Take Defoe