JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Amazon's reviews are dissing LL Cool J's Phenom hard!

It's worth a look! Post opinions here!And be shure to read the editorial review. I just got the album and i' scared to listen to it...

Edited by markwinfield1

I will!Then I'll post my opinions here sometime tommorrow!

I'm listening to it now!

I like the beats,Not as good as his older stuff!,Only 10 tracks...

"Phenomenon"'s a good album, not his best, but it had some dope tracks, the tracks I like the most are "4,3,2,1" with DMX, Method Man, Redman, and Canibus, "Candy" with New Edition, "Father", and "Starsky and Hutch" with Busta, I'd give it 8/10 rating, I think a lot of those people who post negative reviews on Amazon are haters, I mean look at the "Willenium" reviews and see how ignorant some of their reviews are, they just talk about how much they don't like the artist and don't even review the album, I mean if some people just say the album sucks without even explaining why or just diss the single they heard on the radio which gives you an impression that they never heard the album and they hate the artist with such a passion that they'll diss the album in hope that people read the reviews and decide not to buy it, lol, overall the album has a 3 1/2 star rating though so obviously some people like it, opinions are like assholes and everybody has them and over a million people went out to purchase it so obviously LL did something right on that album that made people wanna buy it, lol, listen to the music and make your own opinion...

Edited by bigted