JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Does Everybody Do For A Living?

KevTastic

[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 28 2004, 08:51 AM]I've been on The Bill twice!! I was hijacking a bus the second time. William and Mary, Spooks.

You probably seen me in the Phones 4U commercial where the 2 guys are in the changing rooms and one of them stuffs socks down his boxers and starts dancing in front of the mirror. I was the one stuffing the socks down my boxers!!! Alot of peeps have seen that advert!!![/quote]
Oh my god dude, that was you. How ace. That was a funny ad.

Guest Prince
[quote=KevTastic,Jul 29 2004, 12:07 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Jul 28 2004, 08:51 AM] I've been on The Bill twice!!  I was hijacking a bus the second time.  William and Mary, Spooks.

You probably seen me in the Phones 4U commercial where the 2 guys are in the changing rooms and one of them stuffs socks down his boxers and starts dancing in front of the mirror.  I was the one stuffing the socks down my boxers!!!  Alot of peeps have seen that advert!!![/quote]
Oh my god dude, that was you. How ace. That was a funny ad. [/quote]
lol! At the end, "have you seen my socks?"

I work 2 jobs now, I work at the Dollar General General and Kmart stores, stocking shelves, sometimes it gets pretty tiring, but when I get 2 paychecks on Friday it's all good. I still live at home wit my parents too so I'm able to save my money a lil' better. I'm taking a college course at home too for computer programming so after I graduate from there I'll be gettin' a better paying job.

Yo Da Brakes. One day when i finsih uni, and could afford to hire you for a film or sumthing, I'll give ya a call.

Im working on a summertime video at the moment, its basically random clips of my summer with my friends doing different things. BBQ's, Parties, playing football, hanging out and stuff, and im gonna edit it along with a song.

Summertime is definately my first choice, but i have a few others in mind. Arrested Development, Wyclef Jean, Len.

I'll have some clips of friends miming the words too when i figure out what song im gonna use. If anyones got any ideas of a good song, or ideas for the video piece im more than welcoming suggestions.

Kev

[color=purple]Im a student too. for those of you who live in the uk i have just done my a-levels, waiting for my results in 2 weeks eep!

I am hoping to go to uni in september to do egyptology, weird choice i know![/color]