JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Does Everybody Do For A Living?

KevTastic

I'm a film & video student at university, but do part time work during the holidays for an agency that gets me different jobs. I also DJ once a Friday at my local pub/bar.

Im a veterinary nurse, which basically means i do the jobs that arnt good enough for the vet to do, which includes cleaning feeding animals, getting medication ready, preparing them for operations.

I have kindof a love/hate relationship with my job tho, i like helping the animals, but i dont like most of the ppl that come in and they are all nutjobs and complain, plus the vet keeps telling me off this week, so im annoyed with it :bang:

I'm an actor who works at the dinner theater. I act in the shows (sometimes i'll just understudy, do props, or work on the set) and i also wait tables there. I also work in a photography studio as photographer and manager.

I'm also an actor!! Been on quite a few tv programmes and commercials here in the UK and I now understand the episode of The Bill i was in is going to be shown in Australia!! Watch out for me Tim!!

Between jobs i work in a call center for NTL as a customer care representative!

I've done some local commercials and have been asked 2 do lots of local TV projects. I've passed all of the TV offers but i may do one in a week or 2. I need 2 talk 2 the producer/director before agreeing 2 it tho.' I don't have much of a drive 2 do the acting thing big time but it's definitly something i enjoy. As a performer who gets their drive from music, i like 2 do stuff in front of audiences and not just 4 cameras. There's nothing like hearing people respond 2 something u created yourself.

[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 28 2004, 12:35 AM]I'm also an actor!! Been on quite a few tv programmes and commercials here in the UK and I now understand the episode of The Bill i was in is going to be shown in Australia!! Watch out for me Tim!!

Between jobs i work in a call center for NTL as a customer care representative![/quote]
What shows/adverts have you been on dude, i might have seen some of your stuff before?

I've been on The Bill twice!! I was hijacking a bus the second time. William and Mary, Spooks.

You probably seen me in the Phones 4U commercial where the 2 guys are in the changing rooms and one of them stuffs socks down his boxers and starts dancing in front of the mirror. I was the one stuffing the socks down my boxers!!! Alot of peeps have seen that advert!!!

I'm not even 17 (just in 2 mounth) next year is my last year of studing...
I strated working in burgerking... (money is good right Fresh&Jazz4Eva?)
and I almost been in commertial in Israel...
and we have a celbrity in here... Da Brakes...!!! we don't need Will right...

hehe, willreign..Working on a fastfood chain is really ****ty, but the money is good! So i can live with it! Im maybe gonna be in a film, just as an extra, but thats fine for me..Its a Norwegian-Pakistani film that will begin shooting next year in norway, The director of the movie is father to a good friend of mine, so that'll be cool! :dancingcool:

I'm at student starting my last year before goin to Uni in 2005, and work part time in a hardware shop. If any UK peeps have seen a sitcom on ITV called 'Hardware' then you'll know exactly what my job is like!

Da Brakes, your Phones4U advert was hilarious, I loved it even before I knew it was you...

Jonny5

And PS, guys that work at Burger King, don't go on about it all the time like Wyclef does! ;)

I'm at student starting my last year before goin to Uni in 2005, and work part time in a hardware shop. If any UK peeps have seen a sitcom on ITV called 'Hardware' then you'll know exactly what my job is like!

Da Brakes, your Phones4U advert was hilarious, I loved it even before I knew it was you...

Jonny5

And PS, guys that work at Burger King, don't go on about it all the time like Wyclef does! ;)