JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When your mind starts having a mind of its own...

3cookies

Everybody trips!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever put a woman's age out there in the open. Boy, what's wrong with you?

Cookies is 19, leave it at that!

-Max

Edited by MaxFly

good, i'm glad i was able to bring your interrogation to a stop. just don't let your mind have a mind of it's own and decide to have a mental picture of me when i'm "bored" hahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry!

good, i'm glad i was able to bring your interrogation to a stop. just don't let your mind have a mind of it's own and decide to have a mental picture of me when i'm "bored" hahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:ohdear:

ThanX Max for editing that post, because it woulda forced me to remember what my age really is... lmbo. Whas up with that? I bet he said OLD PPL like me shouldn't have crushes. LOL :kekeke: maybe hes right. ha. (if he said that)...

yall are crazy...aand WES!!! 5 at one tyme? oh my my MY!! I guess its ok, since you ARE at that age where ur r testeronies are going crazy. haha... and MAX!!!!! why dont guys admit their crushes? huh? is there away u show it by mistake versus hidin it... ? i bet yall dont show it prolly 4 the same reason us chiks dont,... embarassment, afraid of rejection, the person may have sumone, u may not be exactly what they want...u may be too short or tall. lol... all kinda stuff..so unless the guy 'says sumpthin'... ill deny every bit of it, until like Julie says,... the thoughts eventually just fade away...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

let me clear up what i meant by crushes: someone who is really hot that i look to look at. by 5 crushes i didnt mean there was 5 girls i actually wanted to confess my feelings too, just means i've always had a thing for them but doesnt necessarily mean im gonna do anything about it for a # of reasons.