JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Is Sean Paul's Trinity As Good As Dutty Rock

I don't wanna waste the money if its no good?

Edited by markwinfield1

oops! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!

Is it just me or do you find it very hard to listen to album you`r intrested in?

mark's got some special problems, we all have to deal with them too so don't feel bad

If my posts are so stupid!Then why bother posting in them :hmm: ?Don't use the excuse anybody can post whereever...

i'm attempting to make you realize that they are bad, mark. you've been posting regularly here for a while. first we had to repeatedly tell you to log in. it didn't sink in at first, but you finally got it. now, you also feel the need to make more topics than necessary. don't feel the need to make topics about just anything, cuz they're stupid ones when you do. hopefully if i tell you this 5 more times you will finally get it.

Less argueing=Less Posts

Less argueing=Less Posts

um, no. the point of my argument is to correct your incorrect posting habits. right now not attempting to show you means more posts from you. if i make more posts right now, there will hopefully be less posts later.

here's an alternative: i could just warn you mark instead of discussing it with you. would you like that?