JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

does jeff have any kids and a wife

I only know of Cory. I dont know if he has anymore children.

Edited by Angel Amor

Maybe he doesn't want anyone in his personal business!

I could care less if i was off(for what though?).But how is my post wrong?I was just respecting the man's private life!

Edited by markwinfield1

your post implied Jeff didn't want anybody to know if he had a son or wife. it is true that Jeff has a son and i think he had a wife that he may be separated from.

when a person asks a curious question and you don't know the answer you don't need to tell them that Jeff doesnt want them in their business. i look at that as rude in inappropriate. next time just dont post if you dont know the answer.

If I remember correctly, JJ was with a young lady name Tina, but I have no complete idea if theyre still together, married,... or what. but thas real cool that JJ can keep his personal life seperate from his public 'image'... I admire that... and I still don't know who he's with, but Im sure he has a significant other...

peace,

cookie

If I remember correctly, JJ was with a young lady name Tina, but I have no complete idea if theyre still together, married,... or what. but thas real cool that JJ can keep his personal life seperate from his public 'image'... I admire that... and I still don't know who he's with, but Im sure he has a significant other...

peace,

cookie

I bet he has a significant other, cause remember, he is the man who blessed FP with his smooth :1-cool:

Edited by bart5