JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Black Suits Comin' - Nod Ya Head

You know I was just chillin listenin to my MP3 Player in bed before I went to sleep last night and I was browsing through my songs and album and went in "Born to Reign" - I went to BSC(Nod Ya Head) and I was just listening to the word play FP does, its pretty damn good and funny. I love the line The best looking crime fighter since myself in part one hahah but in all seriousness though - this is a pretty decent track and I use to think the whole "Nod Ya Head" part was corny and wack but its a fun chill song. My potna Aaron and I love jammin to this track in the Summertime cause its got a banging beat to it as well. It was the beginning of the musical chapter of "unique" and "different" for Will and this song was a good track that came out from it. Props.

I agree with Jim, the lyrics are good, but the Nod Ya Head part is corny and annoying. It really has no point, it just drags down the track.