JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Which of Will's older albums will be closer to Wills next album?(Not Lost and Found)

L and F

i fixed the tittle!

Edited by markwinfield1

mark you think to hard of making questions up. that question made no sense, i have no idea what u mean

the purpose of this forum isnt to ask as many questions as you can think of, cuz most of them have already been asked before and when u think to hard you dont make good questions, u need to let them come to you.

perhaps if you can clarify the question for me i can answer it, but right now i dont know if "Wills new album" is L&F or if you mean that project he's working on, which isnt really a Will Smith album, its a Will Smith produced album from what we know

IF that is indeed the question, i think its not a very bright one. Lost & Found doesnt sound like any of the previous albums in Will's career. thats part of what makes him FP, his versatility and different styles. Lost & Found was a different flavor of album and it doesnt sound like any of his previous albums to me. if it did sound like one of his previous albums, it wouldnt be fresh and it wouldnt be as good. think a little more before posting wacky questions mark.

Off the top of my head...

Lost + Found, Could U Love Me, and Loretta all kinda have a very updated Code Red vibe 2 me.

Pump Ya Breaks reminds me of and updated He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper vibe cuz it informative lyrics.

If U Can't Dance (Slide) and Here He Comes reminds me of an updated Homebase vibe.

Scary Story reminds me of Rock The House since it's a before/after fame story telling kinda song.

• Admin

Lost + Found, Could U Love Me, and Loretta all kinda have a very updated Code Red vibe 2 me.

Pump Ya Breaks reminds me of and updated He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper vibe cuz it informative lyrics.

If U Can't Dance (Slide) and Here He Comes reminds me of an updated Homebase vibe.

Scary Story reminds me of Rock The House since it's a before/after fame story telling kinda song.

Good post.. Agree with all of that :wickedwisdom:

:word: I agree!

:word: I agree, the songs sound like modern versions of his older songs!

IF that is indeed the question, i think its not a very bright one. Lost & Found doesnt sound like any of the previous albums in Will's career. thats part of what makes him FP, his versatility and different styles. Lost & Found was a different flavor of album and it doesnt sound like any of his previous albums to me. if it did sound like one of his previous albums, it wouldnt be fresh and it wouldnt be as good. think a little more before posting wacky questions mark.

I fixed the tittle!

thanx 4 fixing the "tittle"

you might also notice mark when you go to make a topic, theres a topic title, and a topic description, so you dont have to make the topic one big long sentance (see how long this topic is!)

or instead you could say "Which album will Will's new album resemble most" which is a lot shorter

but as for your question, i cant really say. we dont even know if Will's working on a next solo album and when it'll release. it would be cool if it was a mix between code red and willennium. but Will always has something new and exciting for us so i'm not gonna doubt that it'll be great

• 1 month later...