JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote for the G.O.A.T.

I used musician because i was thinking of B2R (alotta rock and roll elements)

yeah, Will played all those instruments by himself while rapping his weak rhymes right? thanx 4 clarifying.

i really haven't heard wills smiths jazzyjeff and fresh prince's stuff outside of Homebase(besides their hit singles)!
well that would explain your ignorance. you might wanna try listening to all the stuff before you say someones rhymes are wack. hell, even if you have only heard 2 albums you still cant say his rhymes are wack. bottom line, nobody is gonna be upset if you leave. like AJ said, you are on your last leg, just go away mark

And i never said his rhymes were wack!I said he wasn't the best best rhymer in the world!But he 's more diverse,and has swagga and more originality than most!In my book he's a top 15 rapper!I've have all of his solo albums!Not just 2...

I never said will played the instuments...I meant that i liked the style basically!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark, you're not making any progress

you still said: Will needs to be taken off that list of top 20.

you still said: Will is a good musician. please go to the dictionary and look up musician and then maybe you'll see why people disagree without. remember mark, knowledge is power. have fun!

mark, you're not making any progress

you still said: Will needs to be taken off that list of top 20.

you still said: Will is a good musician. please go to the dictionary and look up musician and then maybe you'll see why people disagree without. remember mark, knowledge is power. have fun!

I already admitted that i was wrong!So what more do you want me to say?

Edited by markwinfield1

i would like you to attempt to make decent posts. think before you post. if you've only heard 2 of Will's albums, it's not a good idea to cap on him. if you're on a Will Smith board, it's not a good idea to cap on him. if you don't understand the full meaning of a word, it's not a good idea to use it. and lastly, please stop feeling the need to make new topics all the time, cuz most of them are dumb. just contribute to the topics made by others unless it really is a good topic.

and if all else fails, just take a break from the computer, honey. go and play outside with jimmy and bobby on the jungle jim set!!!

Don't call me honey i'm not gay... And you obviously think i'ma kid read my profile i'm almost 22...

Ok i'm done for now...(if your done argueing...)

Edited by markwinfield1

Don't call me honey i'm not gay... And you obviously think i'ma kid read my profile i'm almost 22...

Ok i'm done for now...(if your done argueing...)

i'm done arguing, thank you for pointing out your profile and age. i was looking at it earlier and i dont think it said your age because i was trying to find out how old you were. thanx 4 tellin us tho

Well i see my age on there i don't see why you don't...

Oh,Ok! later you ____________!

I always knew mark waz an idiot...but now i think everyone knows.

Ok internet thug :chuks:

Internet thug?? Don't mess around and have me make u look like FP at the end of the "I Think I can Beat Mike Tyson" video. Call me out when u learn how 2 log in.

... I agree Nelly should never be on lists like this 'cause he ain't no dope mc... :stickpoke:

I actually like a lot of Nelly's stuff, not G.O.A.T., but I like a lot of his stuff. Don't worry, Hero has already mocked me greatly for my enjoyment of mainstream rappers. :lolsign:

And :topic: Will's WAY ahead in the poll now! :1-smile:

... I agree Nelly should never be on lists like this 'cause he ain't no dope mc... :stickpoke:

I actually like a lot of Nelly's stuff, not G.O.A.T., but I like a lot of his stuff. Don't worry, Hero has already mocked me greatly for my enjoyment of mainstream rappers. :lolsign:

And :topic: Will's WAY ahead in the poll now! :1-smile:

sorry to stay off topic, but i was curious to know which other mainstream rappers you enjoy?