JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote for the G.O.A.T.

i guess it was a waste of your time registering this account mark. im sick of reading your worthless posts. if u cant say somethin nice about will, get the **** out

and btw, your quote makes no sense. Will is not really a musician. does he play the guitar? does he play any instruments? does he make most of his beats by himself? why would you say will is a good musician when hes not really a musician. Will is a good rhymer, you are off there. to say Twista has a better flow would be right, and to say Busta is more agressive than Will's would be right. but to say Will's rhyme scheme is less than there's is wrong. there's no debate, it's a fact, you are wrong.

if thats truly your opinion than you dont know hardly a thing about hip hop music.

Edited by WesSyde

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you take will and nelly off that list and put more deserving artists on that list i on't vote on that pole!

Will is a good musician not a great rhymer!

wtf is this nonsense!? How is Will a musician (apart from playing fur elise in fpoba haha)!?

How is he not a good rhymer? What doesn't rhyme?

Man, if you don't think is one of the top MCs ever then there's no need for you to be on this site unless you like his acting...

Yeah Mark you seem to be making a lot of negative posts lately here that's not necessary and like WesSyde said there might be certain things about both Busta Rhymes and Twista that're better than Will but Will's all around a better lyricist than they are, although Busta's pretty much on the same level, I can't say that about Twista, he got a fast flow but he's just not that consistant as an mc to be a legend, you have to do more than just rap fast to be an all around legendary mc, there's many factors that make up being a legendary mc, Will's got that swagga that most mcs don't have to simply put it, lol, and he ain't a musician, Jazzy Jeff, Trackmasters, Freshmen are the ones who make the music for him to rhyme over, now you might have him confused with Kanye West, he's a good musician with a boring flow as an mc so he ain't no legend, now that's who you could mention that about...

Edited by bigted

• Admin

Until you take will and nelly off that list and put more deserving artists on that list i on't vote on that pole!

Will is a good musician not a great rhymer!

That's definitely one of the stupidest statements I've read on this board :sipread:

i guess it was a waste of your time registering this account mark. im sick of reading your worthless posts. if u cant say somethin nice about will, get the **** out

and btw, your quote makes no sense. Will is not really a musician. does he play the guitar? does he play any instruments? does he make most of his beats by himself? why would you say will is a good musician when hes not really a musician. Will is a good rhymer, you are off there. to say Twista has a better flow would be right, and to say Busta is more agressive than Will's would be right. but to say Will's rhyme scheme is less than there's is wrong. there's no debate, it's a fact, you are wrong.

if thats truly your opinion than you dont know hardly a thing about hip hop music.

:word:

Saying a rapper isnt a good rhymer is like saying a pianist cant hit the keys right. Rhyming is what rappers do.

When u say hes a good musician, what do u mean, his beats r good, coz he doesnt even make those.

Well then i'm wrong! But your right twista isn't diverse like will!I used musician because i was thinking of B2R (alotta rock and roll elements)!And and i really haven't heard wills smiths jazzyjeff and fresh prince's stuff outside of Homebase(besides their hit singles)!

Edited by markwinfield1

Guest Guest

I always knew mark waz an idiot...but now i think everyone knows.

Ok internet thug :chuks: ...Go tag on on your yahoo paint(whatevedr its called)...

^by markinfield1(oops i forgot to log in)

I used musician because i was thinking of B2R (alotta rock and roll elements)

yeah, Will played all those instruments by himself while rapping his weak rhymes right? thanx 4 clarifying.

i really haven't heard wills smiths jazzyjeff and fresh prince's stuff outside of Homebase(besides their hit singles)!

well that would explain your ignorance. you might wanna try listening to all the stuff before you say someones rhymes are wack. hell, even if you have only heard 2 albums you still cant say his rhymes are wack. bottom line, nobody is gonna be upset if you leave. like AJ said, you are on your last leg, just go away mark