JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vote for the G.O.A.T.

there's nothing to 'strive for', apart from keeping Will on top

probably aint nothin relevant, but many people like us are chekin dis poll, so its cool dat they see Will Smith #1, it's at least a lil point to increase Will's popularity in hip-hop

Edited by Luigie

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and dis a poll in which ppl's votes really count

really? i dont think so. tell us what it counts for. this is what AJ means by if its relevant or not. i tend to think it isnt, so i might not vote as much. cuz if Will wins it doesnt mean anything. and if he loses, that doesnt mean anything either

mmmm, i think any poll got a purpose, maybe its for a hip-hop fan site, any poll, anything Will's envolved needs support. Doesnt hurts to vote

hey if you've got the time, then go for it. just understand that other people dont have time to waste on things that have no purpose

there's nothing to 'strive for', apart from keeping Will on top

probably aint nothin relevant, but many people like us are chekin dis poll, so its cool dat they see Will Smith #1, it's at least a lil point to increase Will's popularity in hip-hop

Yeah, I agree... that's the only good thing that could come out of it, I still don't see it as being as important as other polls though...

and dis a poll in which ppl's votes really count

really? i dont think so. tell us what it counts for. this is what AJ means by if its relevant or not. i tend to think it isnt, so i might not vote as much. cuz if Will wins it doesnt mean anything. and if he loses, that doesnt mean anything either

mmmm, i think any poll got a purpose, maybe its for a hip-hop fan site, any poll, anything Will's envolved needs support. Doesnt hurts to vote

hey if you've got the time, then go for it. just understand that other people dont have time to waste on things that have no purpose

ok man dont waste ur time then, i will :)

yeah i don't think i'm gonna bother voting on this unless i have nothing else to do to pass the time, this ain't like it's gonna help his album sales or airplay or things of that nature...

Until you take will and nelly off that list and put more deserving artists on that list i on't vote on that pole!

Will is a good musician not a great rhymer!

Until you take will and nelly off that list and put more deserving artists on that list i on't vote on that pole!

You should be banned for saying something like that, Will's a legendary mc, he's much better than Nelly, I agree Nelly should never be on lists like this 'cause he ain't no dope mc... :stickpoke:

Edited by bigted

You should be banned for saying something like that, Will's a legendary mc, he's much better than Nelly, I agree Nelly should never be on lists like this 'cause he ain't no dope mc... :stickpoke:

i agree wit Ted if u're here is cos u are a JJFP/Will Smith fan

:word:

Why would you same something like that!? :bat:

Busta,Twista rhymeing>Will's rhymes

If i were to get banned for a my comment then it was was never worth registering a account at this anyways! I like will just as much as anybody here but his rhymeing isn't G.O.A.T. MATERIAL!!!

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M NOT?

I think it would be fair to say he's 1 of the best musicians though!

Edited by markwinfield1

Twista's a better mc than Will? :rofl: Busta's on the same level as Will but not Twista, hell no, come on now Will's been in the rap game for 20 years now, he's a hip-hop legend, not many mcs have had the career he's had, his body of work from "Rock To House" through "Lost and Found" makes Will a legendary mc, he could switch up his flows, and perform with any mc onstage, now if that don't make Will a legend what does? I'd say you're not a real fan if you can't acknowledge that, I personally think it's all a matter of opinion of who the G.O.A.T. mc really is 'cause there's quite a handful of legends that deserve to mentioned that come from different eras, how do you compare 2Pac to Will? That's like comparing Willie Mays to Barry Bonds, they're all legends though, that's a fact no doubt and when you talk about legends Will's name has to be in discussion...

Edited by bigted

Busta,Twista rhymeing>Will's rhymes

If i were to get banned for a my comment then it was was never worth registering a account at this anyways! I like will just as much as anybody here but his rhymeing isn't G.O.A.T. MATERIAL!!!

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M NOT?

I think it would be fair to say he's 1 of the best musicians though!

i only can say :blabla: :shake: