JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will to star in I am legend

*mimi*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

however, i must admit I became a Will smith fan, not from his movies but from his music.

NOT to say that he isn't a great actor.

However, I won't apologize for his bad movie selection...

5 movies in a row that grossed over 100 mil, you have a strange defintion of a "bad movie selection." Give IAL a chance Peter Jackson wasnt exactly Hitchcock before he did LOTR.

however, i must admit I became a Will smith fan, not from his movies but from his music.

NOT to say that he isn't a great actor.

However, I won't apologize for his bad movie selection...

5 movies in a row that grossed over 100 mil, you have a strange defintion of a "bad movie selection." Give IAL a chance Peter Jackson wasnt exactly Hitchcock before he did LOTR.

welll the only movie i can't watch twice of will's is i, robot...i really enjoyed wild, wild, west...

but will said it himself: "Ya, I mean I always do get that big box office...but sometimes people go that opening weekend before they know how bad it is."

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

omg i cant belive us english f0lk have 2 wait till january 2 see it this is just torture

Don't worry. Same here with us Polish folk;) 18th January to be exact:/ Hey, Ali was never released in Poland in cinemas, we only got the DVD release about 2 and a half years after the US release...

• 2 weeks later...