JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will to star in I am legend

*mimi*

Will's daughter Willow is gonna play his daughter in the movie. Ehh...

O boy, the last human on earth has a daughter, brilliant.

If i'm not misstaken, we will only get to see her in wills flashbacks... She dies to! DRAMA, Oh! The Drama! :switch:

Edited by viber_91

Will's daughter Willow is gonna play his daughter in the movie. Ehh...

O boy, the last human on earth has a daughter, brilliant.

If i'm not misstaken, we will only get to see her in wills flashbacks... She dies to! DRAMA, Oh! The Drama! :switch:

Yeah, she's only seen in flashbacks. It's not a big role but is one of the few parts in the script.

don't know if Will's gonna be on but, there's a segment on an I am Legend stunt on speedvision

Shooting Cars

All New! The shop gets the call when The Late Show wants to drop a safe from the roof onto a car on the street. Gino supervises a stunt utilizing a new Mustang Cobra for "I am Legend," currently filming with Will Smith.

WEDNESDAY: 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT

http://www.speedtv.com/

don't know if Will's gonna be on but, there's a segment on an I am Legend stunt on speedvision

Shooting Cars

All New! The shop gets the call when The Late Show wants to drop a safe from the roof onto a car on the street. Gino supervises a stunt utilizing a new Mustang Cobra for "I am Legend," currently filming with Will Smith.

WEDNESDAY: 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT

http://www.speedtv.com/

There was any Will in this. It was just the stunt cars working with the car, in preparation for a stunt, where the car crashes through a storeroom window out on to the streets of Manhattan.

The ppl at IMDb have a lot of location info about I am Legend.

check it out. IMDB

They have a lot of dates and locations where they are shooting the movie. So you NY ppl go out and search for Will.

There is also one user who put out a video on youtube where Will is in the middle of the audience saying "Hi" to the ppl and shaking hands...

YOUTUBE

they have real good info abou the current locations...

It must be great to live in NY right now...

i'm so jelaous.... :paperbag: