JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will to star in I am legend

*mimi*

• Admin

Well all these stories have been in Variety so its pretty legit.. Most of these movies Radewart the script is ready to go.. So I think he will be doin most of them..in a row.. Only one I see that might not make it as that Nic Cage film

Well all these stories have been in Variety so its pretty legit.. Most of these movies Radewart the script is ready to go.. So I think he will be doin most of them..in a row.. Only one I see that might not make it as that Nic Cage film

The scripts for "Greenback" and "It takes a their" are being written now, but scripts get written all the time and never get produced. It says in the article that "I Am Legend" is Will's next movie after "Tonight" but it's not filming till early 2007. So they'll be time in between. But in my mind the more movies the better! Leave Rap behind! :)

• Admin

The scripts for "Greenback" and "It takes a their" are being written now, but scripts get written all the time and never get produced. It says in the article that "I Am Legend" is Will's next movie after "Tonight" but it's not filming till early 2007. So they'll be time in between. But in my mind the more movies the better! Leave Rap behind! :)

haha thought you'd be happy :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

I'm really excited Will's doing this movie. The short story it's based on by Richard Matheson is great. It inspired a generation of horror writers. But, I hope he plays it did serious. His character Neville is the last man on earth. He's all alone and everynight a group of mutants affected by a virus want to kill him. It's a very somber tale. Now, movie nerds on other boards aren't to happy about the casting of Will unforntunately. They think he's gonna "Big Willy" it. Now, they're stupid, but I do hope he does totally drop his persona for this movie. "I, Robot" was good, but their was still a hint of his characters from "ID4" and "Mib". There should be no "Aw hell no" in this movie.

Well either way even if he does all these films or not, it's dissapointing that he's in line for all these films after saying in all interviews last year about how he was planning on touring and how he wanted to be more involved with music but then all we hear is him being involved with all these film projects, I mean come on now I'd like to hear some news of him doing a performance or a guest appearance in between, come on now he got a recording studio in his trailer on the road and at his house, it's not that hard to release some music for the fans in between, it's like you just don't go from saying how you're gonna be involved more with music and then sign up for all these films, wtf? :hmm:

:word: I agree!! Will always says Hip Hop is his first love....well it doesn't look like that if you ask me! I want some more music!! :tantrum:

Yeah I don't understand how he could go away for years without doing anything for his music fans but he always does something every year to cater his movie fans :paperbag:

lol i bet Radewart hates us, he posts stuff about interesting movies and all we say is, more music!

i do like the sound of this one tho, but it does sound a bit like a british horror movie, i think it was "28 days later" were a guy finds hes the only person left and every1 else is a zombie. Ive never actully seen that film tho.

lol i bet Radewart hates us, he posts stuff about interesting movies and all we say is, more music!

i do like the sound of this one tho, but it does sound a bit like a british horror movie, i think it was "28 days later" were a guy finds hes the only person left and every1 else is a zombie. Ive never actully seen that film tho.

Every zombie movie comes from George A. Romero's "Night of the Living Dead" and Romero counts Matheson's novel as inspiration. The book's been turned into film twice before, Vincent Price's "The Last Man on Earth" and "Charleton Heston's "The Omega Man".

I think its good to see Will doin another genre..I just wish he had a better director..I mean Francis Lawrence sucks!!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

"Constantine" was good, well better than expected, but I'd like a bigger name director for this. Someone like Ridley Scott(who was going to make this film awhile back) would be great! He'd really push Will. This is a real actor's showcase, cause for many scenes the only character is Will's talking to himself and dealing with isolation.

It's funny that "I Am Legend" has a director in place and with his next project "Tonight" still no word.

• Admin

I thought Constantine was horrible..and Lawrences music videos aren't good either... Yeah still no director for he comes..it looks like theyve pushed the filming for that back from july to later in the year

• Members

I agree with Tim, Constantine was about as exciting as a Bow Wow song. Then again Keano Reeves as the lead, your already in trouble! I think it sound slike a resepctable project, shame there isn't a better director but we will see. I'm still confident we will get music within a year or two because basically I don't think Will has finished yet and I trust him to find some time. He always has found time in the past.