JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate my newest CD purchases! 1-10

Stevie Wonder:A Time 2 Love(The 2 CD Set) (Used)$8.99

Limp Bizkit:Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water(Used)$4.99

Ghost Dog Way Of The Samuari Soundtrack(New)$11.98

Miles Davis:Ken Burns JAZZ(Used But it was amazing still in the origionl package sealed though!)$8.99

RUN-DMC:Greatest Hits 1983-1991 (Used)$9.99

Micheal Jackson:Invincible(Used)$2.99

LL Cool J:10 (Used) $4.99

DMC:Checks,Thugs And Rock N Roll(New)$13.48

LL Cool J:14 Shots To The Dome

(MOJO Magazine CD) Hail To The King Exclusive 15 Track ALL-Star Tribute #5

LL Cool J: Momma Said Knock You Out

Ridden Magazine CD (Reggae*Dancehall*Tunes*Culture) CD #03 (New)$4.99

brb i'll finish the the in a minute

Edited by markwinfield1

RUN-DMC:Greatest Hits 1983-1991 - RATING 10 What better way 2 have all their hits 2gether? I like this version better than the 2003 version. HOWEVER, 4 those of u who never picked up a Run-DMC "Greatest Hits" album, Circuit City has the 2003 version on sale for just $7.99 this week through Saturday.

Micheal Jackson:Invincible RATING 8.5 Just a great R-N-B album. The lyrics are amazing and u can just tell he put years of work in2 the album.

LL Cool J:10 RATING 8.5 I love this album. It's got stuff 4 the streets, stuff 4 the ladies, stuff for the radio, a dash of soul. Dope lyrics...and while some people may prefer a different sound. I think the production waz dope.

DMC:Checks,Thugs And Rock N Roll RATING 7.5 - A legend takes a solo spin with a slightly new direction. There's only 1 or 2 songs i'm not feeling that much. Other than that, i love the album, the way he mixes genres and the different eras in Hip-Hop. Not 2 mention a new Run-DMC track!!

LL Cool J:14 Shots To The Dome RATING 9 Classic pioneer old schooler taking on the changes in Hip-Hop. If u like Code Red, Black Reign, etc...u'll love this album. LL might have been exhausted when he put this album 2gether with a slightly weaker direction...but it's still dope.

LL Cool J: Momma Said Knock You Out RATING 10 Early 90's Hip-Hop in it's rawest form. Something 4 the streets, the radio, and the ladies, as always from LL.

RUN-DMC:Greatest Hits 1983-1991 - RATING 10 What better way 2 have all their hits 2gether? I like this version better than the 2003 version. HOWEVER, 4 those of u who never picked up a Run-DMC "Greatest Hits" album, Circuit City has the 2003 version on sale for just $7.99 this week through Saturday.

Micheal Jackson:Invincible RATING 8.5 Just a great R-N-B album. The lyrics are amazing and u can just tell he put years of work in2 the album.

LL Cool J:10 RATING 8.5 I love this album. It's got stuff 4 the streets, stuff 4 the ladies, stuff for the radio, a dash of soul. Dope lyrics...and while some people may prefer a different sound. I think the production waz dope.

DMC:Checks,Thugs And Rock N Roll RATING 7.5 - A legend takes a solo spin with a slightly new direction. There's only 1 or 2 songs i'm not feeling that much. Other than that, i love the album, the way he mixes genres and the different eras in Hip-Hop. Not 2 mention a new Run-DMC track!!

LL Cool J:14 Shots To The Dome RATING 9 Classic pioneer old schooler taking on the changes in Hip-Hop. If u like Code Red, Black Reign, etc...u'll love this album. LL might have been exhausted when he put this album 2gether with a slightly weaker direction...but it's still dope.

LL Cool J: Momma Said Knock You Out RATING 10 Early 90's Hip-Hop in it's rawest form. Something 4 the streets, the radio, and the ladies, as always from LL.

AJ- You should really write album reviews for hip hop magazines! Seriously! Earn a living off writing reviews cause you are so good at it!

Edited by bart5

Ha ha...thanx. I love 2 be detail oriented. I like the idea of giving someone an idea of an album or movie with words. On top of that, many reviewers write just 2 rip music and movies apart. I don't often diss certain projects unless they are embarrasingly bad projects like G-Unit albums. I think reviewers should be fans of artists, emcees, singers, actors, directors if they are gonna do the interview. People who will actually read that interview and be interested in the project are usually gonna be people who actually care about it. Not people who just wanna rip it apart.