JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bad Boys 2 soundtrack

BamF

I saw the first one in a store a few weeks ago,but I didn't get it.I might just head there today and pick it up if it's still there.Also there were some pretty funny interludes from the Bad Boys 2 movie on the soundtrack.

Edited by Globetrotter

i got the bb2 soundtrack way back when it came out.. but over time i took out most tracks on my itunes. i suprising left a 50 cent song on my itunes. its with notorious big. but its when 50 cent was good.

Was that before or at the same time when pigs ate humans?

Ugh...the Bad Boys 2 soundtrack is trash. Most of those emcees sucked. That Mary J. Blige song waz good...but nothing compared 2 her album that came out just months later. Shoot, even that Justin Timberlake song waz better than most of the stuff on the soundtrack. M.O.P. didn't even come correct on the soundtrack. "Shake Ya Tailfeather" waz a fun commercial joint...and that Fat Joe song waz good...but the rest is trash. STRIAGHT TRASH. Puffy turned down new songs by FP!! The 1st Bad Boys soundtrack waz dope. So many of us expected a good soundtrack after the 1st...but no. It's one of the worst soundtracks ever...period.

I'm shure you would like the album!It's pretty commercial!!!