JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Potnas music video

BamF

Sweet vid Jonny!I love the part at the beginning where Jeff is on the turntable.Please excuse me while I watch the rest of your videos.By the way your video Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme (complete version) wasn't the complete version.The complete version was on the Will Smith Greatest Hits cd.Although I don't think they ever made a video for it.

Edited by Globetrotter

Yeh but this is the most complete version of the intro sequence on TV, i think thats what he meant. Jonny knows he score, he's a legend around these parts now.

Sweet vid Jonny!I love the part at the beginning where Jeff is on the turntable.Please excuse me while I watch the rest of your videos.By the way your video Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme (complete version) wasn't the complete version.The complete version was on the Will Smith Greatest Hits cd.Although I don't think they ever made a video for it.

haha, thanks Kev, but Globetrotter - I don't have any FPOBA vids on youtube! :stickpoke: :hmm:

• Members

They have done a full video for the opening video but it's only on about 4-5 episodes. If your luck enough to see it just hope it isn't on every episode or else it'll take about two and a half minutes each time.

Edited by switch

It never came out!And it never will!Here's hopeing "Tell Me Why" will come out!

haha, thanks Kev, but Globetrotter - I don't have any FPOBA vids on youtube! :stickpoke: :hmm:

Oh sorry,I saw a Fresh Prince video on your page and I thought you put it on there.By the way my name is Bobby.

Yeh but this is the most complete version of the intro sequence on TV, i think thats what he meant. Jonny knows he score, he's a legend around these parts now.

I know,I used to have an account on the willsmith.com board (not Globetrotter).

Edited by Globetrotter