JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what can I say

• 3 weeks later...

disappointed, frustrated and what's not?...

after 2 weeks in a row I come home and I find out Will is closer then ever 2 me but I don't know where is he, that just not nice from Will to come here and ignor his true fans.

I cryed like a lil girl, this is my dream since I was 9 Y.O...

I can't contact any1 that can help me and tell me where is he.

I know he supposed to leave today and I just freak out.

that not fair.

I thought to boycott WS, but it won't give anything 2 any1 and truely I can't do that. im hoopless sick at home craing my eyes out and my g/f don't know what 2 do with me.

it's just not right.

WHY the press can't tell me when I can c him and where??? is that 2 much 2 ask?...

tomorrow i'm going back 2 the aramy for another 2 weeks with no ammbition and no nuttin thinking my chilldhood dream shattered to pieces with big bags of hopes.

If some1 will catch Will please tell him that there's a true fan in Israel that cring and in the next time go and perform here.

but in the bright side I know Will Smith know where is Israel and if he like it he will b back, please tell me that right??? please?...

Dawg, I'm hopin to GOD that you weren't serious about the crying part...either that, or I hope you're some kind of metrosexual.

How about you shut your mouth?

:word:

Hey WillReign, how much more time do you have to spend in the army?

And yeah, no worries, if it really is your dream then you'll see him sometime. :2thumbs: Just don't be like Julie and start screaming in his face!! :kekeke: