JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what can I say

disappointed, frustrated and what's not?...

after 2 weeks in a row I come home and I find out Will is closer then ever 2 me but I don't know where is he, that just not nice from Will to come here and ignor his true fans.

I cryed like a lil girl, this is my dream since I was 9 Y.O...

I can't contact any1 that can help me and tell me where is he.

I know he supposed to leave today and I just freak out.

that not fair.

I thought to boycott WS, but it won't give anything 2 any1 and truely I can't do that. im hoopless sick at home craing my eyes out and my g/f don't know what 2 do with me.

it's just not right.

WHY the press can't tell me when I can c him and where??? is that 2 much 2 ask?...

tomorrow i'm going back 2 the aramy for another 2 weeks with no ammbition and no nuttin thinking my chilldhood dream shattered to pieces with big bags of hopes.

If some1 will catch Will please tell him that there's a true fan in Israel that cring and in the next time go and perform here.

but in the bright side I know Will Smith know where is Israel and if he like it he will b back, please tell me that right??? please?...

u know what is the feeling 2 get an SMS from your father while u garding ur base and he is telling u that your dream is 1H and a half from u?...

but it's ok I keep my head up and keep smilling co's if not ill just b crashed...

Edited by willreign

man Will often came to germany and i couldnt see him. that really sucked. he also wanted to come over to my town here for Bad Boys 2 Promotion at Wetten Dass..., a german tv show. Well, he canceled this event and went over somewhere else.

That was almost 3 years ago and i've survived :2thumbs:

keep ya head up. one day you're going to see him. and keep in mind that you're not the only one with that dream :word:

Dont worry about it, there has been plenty of times ive missed out coz of travel. I missed out on the I,Robot JJFP performance coz i couldnt catch the last train from London. If u want it bad enough you can make it happen. Other opportunities will come up, when u get older u can travel more.

i dont think this visit was about the fans, i think Will was just chillin before he has to start filming and long hours again.

i don't mean to sound pessimistic, but don't be a Loretto. i mean, theres much bigger things in life than meeting Will. i like Will too, but thats not my life goal. i have other things to worry about during my lifetime like marriage, a career, and raising a family. its not that big of a deal if u don't get to meet him.

like the others have said, it's not the end of the world either. u might have another chance to meet him still and if u don't give up it might still happen.

Yeah there's millions of fans that would like to meet him but they might not be able to, Will loves his fans very much and I'm sure if he had it in his power he'd meet all of us, you'll be real fortunate if you ever meet him but if you don't get that chance don't take it personal, keep ya head up...

Edited by bigted

• 2 weeks later...

after 2 weeks in a row I come home and I find out Will is closer then ever 2 me but I don't know where is he, that just not nice from Will to come here and ignor his true fans.

that not fair.

I thought to boycott WS, but it won't give anything 2 any1 and truely I can't do that. im hoopless sick at home craing my eyes out and my g/f don't know what 2 do with me.

it's just not right.

WHY the press can't tell me when I can c him and where??? is that 2 much 2 ask?...

tomorrow i'm going back 2 the aramy for another 2 weeks with no ammbition and no nuttin thinking my chilldhood dream shattered to pieces with big bags of hopes.

If some1 will catch Will please tell him that there's a true fan in Israel that cring and in the next time go and perform here.

but in the bright side I know Will Smith know where is Israel and if he like it he will b back, please tell me that right??? please?...

Dawg, I'm hopin to GOD that you weren't serious about the crying part...either that, or I hope you're some kind of metrosexual.

aww.. thas sad Willreign. but dont be down about it,..and just think!. I was spose to go and meet Will and Jeff, but I couldn't for some stupid reasons. and there were sooo many ppl prolly tryna get an autograph, i would have gotten stampeded by a bunch of hefers.... haha. that was mean. but i was just tryna cheer u up... ull get a chance to meet him one day...trust me...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

that not fair.

it's just not right.

Dawg, I'm hopin to GOD that you weren't serious about the crying part...either that, or I hope you're some kind of metrosexual.

How about you shut your mouth?