JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Responds to Lil' Romeo and Master P

bigted

J-Kwon wrote "Freshasimiz" for Bow Wow but that wasn't really a hit either I guess 'cause I only heard it played once in a while, lol, I haven't really heard Bow Wow on the radio everyday since that song with Ciara, it's not like they play his songs from 5 years ago on the radio like they're classics, I don't know what fairland he's living in, lol, J-Kwon might be wack but at least he writes his own wack lyrics, Bow Wow has to pay everyone for his wack lyrics, now that's a true definition of a joke.... Master P doesn't really have to rap either, he's been rich before and after he made it big in rap, he's a smart buisiness man, he went on "Dancing With The Stars" to enjoy himself not 'cause he needed money, that's just like Jerry Rice going on there, he ain't broke either is he? That's like Bow Wow is richer than Will 'cause he sold more on his last 2 albums than Will did and gets more airplay than him, come on now, Will don't need to rap either 'cause he's a different type of a hustla/ a blockbusta, lol, who's Bow Wow gonna diss next Jay-Z?

Edited by bigted

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Bow Wow called himself the top 3 mc 'cause he's on TV all the time, I think everyone in the industry should get together and run him out of the rap game for that comment, but I think that'd just bring more attention to him if everyone disses him, that's why 50's so popular even though everybody beat him in the rap battles, everyone should just ignore him like he don't exist, everyone is laughing at his stupid comments anyway,you can't be a top 3 mc if you only write 5% of your lyrics, Master P released more albums than Bow Wow songs that were released that he wrote, it's like the first 2 albums he didn't write anything, he wrote 5 songs on his 3rd album with TI writing the rest, and his last album JD wrote most of it with J-Kwon writing "Freshasimiz" and he admitted in an interview that he only wrote 2 songs on the album, how could he call himself top 3 mc if he ain't even an mc? That's a disgrace for hip-hop... I could take his place in the game, btw Dr. Dre said the best lines on Eminem's album a few years ago when he dissed JD, that set So So Def back a few years and made Bow Wow run off on his own and flop badly on his album before his last:

"You midget, Mini-Me with a bunch of little Mini-Yous

runnin around your backyard swimmin pools

Over 80 million records sold

And I ain't have to do it with ten or eleven-year-olds"

Edited by bigted

J-Kwon wrote "Freshasimiz" for Bow Wow but that wasn't really a hit either I guess 'cause I only heard it played once in a while

Man, they play Fresh Azimiz all the time on the radio here :tantrum:

Maybe like once a week I heard Hot 97 play it for a month or so and now they don't play it at all, it wasn't even close to being as big as his song with Ciara that was played on the radio every day, the video with Mike Jones is corny as hell, he has grillz in his mouth like he's trying to be Nelly, I'd rather listen to "Grillz" than that garbage song, lol, but maybe with all this beef crap they'll probably start playing it more now and his sales will go up to 50 Cent status, people love beef, Bow Wow should go to G Unit and they could make "How To Rob Pt. 2" together since they love dissin' everybody, lol, Lil' Romeo will probably go platinum when he releases an album too :shakehead: I hope fans ignore this and they all flop, Master P shouldn't say anything to Bow Wow 'cause no matter if you tell him he won't listen since he's immature, Will could of said stuff to the media about Bow Wow and try to be a nice guy about it and I bet Bow Wow'd come back and say something nasty about him too so that's why Will didn't even bother 'cause the kid's an idiot, I don't think what Master P said was really a diss either but some fans will take anything somebody says in that situation as a diss, he was trying to mediate everything between Bow Wow and Romeo, Bow Wow's showing that he hasn't learned anything from meeting with Will, if you ain't got nothin' nice to say don't say nothin', even if he was making more money than Master P he shouldn't rub it in his face when Master P wasn't doing that to him, Master P in reality got more than Bow Wow but he wasn't trying to snoop to his level

No Limit Records selling 75 million with all artists' catalog>>>> the label that Bow Wow'll never own

Like Chuck D once said: "If you don't own your masters, your master owns you", Master P got his record labels masters while JD owns Bow Wow's, lol....

Edited by bigted

I bet it'll be all over radio Disney, lil' girls'll be fighting over who's better during recess 'cause they're the only ones that buy Bow Wow and Romeo CDs :wiggle:

Edited by bigted

By the way...when did Bow Wow leave the Lil bit...When he turned 16 or something...He's an idiot who's going to be a strange adult because he didn't have a proper childhood...people we have another Michael Jackson case...but even michaels got legenendary music...where Bow Wow can just flop and go somewhere we won't see him...

don't think you can compare the two (Jackson and Bow Wow) as far as not having a childhood.

It's not like Bow Wow has to constantly work to support his family and can't have a life. Bow Wow doesn't have to do anything. His father's RICH BIATCH and so is he.

Jackson was being looked at as the leader of the Jackson 5 and the money source/meal ticket for his family. So he was denied a childhood while he had to always be touring and not doing what he would prefer to do.