JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Responds to Lil' Romeo and Master P

bigted

:rofl: This kid should just learn to shut up 'cause everytime he opens his mouth he makes himself look foolish, Master P got money stacks bigger than him :paperbag:

Bow Wow Responds To Lil' Romeo And Master P.

By Morris Moore and Roman Wolfe

Date: 4/21/2006 7:20 pm

The feud between Bow Wow and Lil' Romeo has intensified, as Bow Wow has responded to comments Master P made surrounding the two rappers' growing beef.

Lil' Romeo's father, Master P, confirmed that the two rappers had crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P, Bow Wow ran in his trailer and refused to talk about tensions with Lil' Romeo.

Now, Bow Wow has come forward to address Master P and Lil' Romeo.

"I can't understand all this, but I guess that's how it is when you ain't getting no attention," Bow Wow told AllHipHop.com. "You can hear me on the radio all day, every day. You [Lil' Romeo] can't sell no records, and your daddy is on Dancing With the Stars."

Lil' Romeo was apparently offended at the line on the song "Fresh Azimiz," where Bow Wow claimed to be making more money than an unspecified person's father.

Romeo released a diss to Bow Wow titled, "Hood Stars." Master P also accused Bow Wow's success of going to the rapper's head.

"I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from," Master P said in a previous interview.

Bow Wow dismissed Master P's allegations.

"The crazy part is the line that got them all bent outta shape was an old LL line ("The Do Wop from LL Cool J's 1987 album Bigger and Deffer). That shows how much they know about Hip-Hop."

Bow Wow also countered Master P's challenge to a Pay-Per-View boxing match between Romeo and Bow Wow.

"If Romeo wanna make some real money, come sign with me," Bow Wow said. "Then, he wouldn't have to pull these stunts 'cause there ain't No Limit over here."

Edited by bigted

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LL should sue Bow Wow for ruining his line in that song but then again like I said earlier he should also sue Master P for turning "I Need Love" into "I Need Dubs" and Will should sue Lil' Romeo for ruining "Parents Just Don't Understand", they all suck, wack rappers need to stop ruining classics... :stickpoke:

Edited by bigted

Yeah everyone on that song ruined it basically but:

"Wild N' Out">>>>Romeo's career

Anybody who puts any album from any of those rappers like Master P, Romeo, and Bow Wow in the same class as "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" and "Bigger and Deffer" has no credability, they shouldn't even be allowed to allow to interpolate those songs 'cause they're so wack, this WWE crap in rap is so corny, these wack rappers got to go, Master P looks like a fool to put so much energy into dissing somebody that's old enough to be his son, he should just let it slide like Will has been doing, and I think should just sell his merchandise and hang up his mic and have his son Romeo have a position in his company, he clearly has no buisiness to be in the music business just 'cause he's daddy's lil' boy, and Bow Wow should just leave the rap game altogether he's such a joke, at least Nick Cannon is entertaining and don't go around dissing anybody...

Edited by bigted

Is this immature...YES. But it's still entertaining...ha ha. Cuz even tho' Bow Wow is walking around all cocky these days and saying ignorant things...he has called Master P and Lil' Romeo out and is statin' facts. Master P's career has quickly disappeard since his hay day in 1998/1999. Lil' Romeo's career only lasted from 2000-2002.

Master P was huge in the late '90s, bigger than Bow Wow has ever been, his 2 albums sold a combined 10 million albums I believe, before that he made like $50 million before a major label even offered him a deal through selling albums independently through his No Limit imprint, how much has Bow Wow sold for his 4 albums, 3 million? Not only that Master P made like $10 for each album then too 'cause he owns his record label, and I believe also he saved Bow Wow's hero Snoop Dogg's career too when he left Death Row, Master P got more credible as a buisiness man in the hip-hop world than Bow Wow has with anything, Bow Wow is under JD so JD makes more money off a Bow Wow album than Bow Wow does, Bow Wow probably gets 10 cents an album like everyone else in the record industry, Master P is a hustla though, you don't wanna talk about money when you talk about Master P, he's a smart buisniess man, his record career's been sputtering but he got lots of ways to make money still, he probably made more selling 100,000 on his last album than Bow Wow did selling 900,000 on his album 'cause Master P is the boss so he gets 1st dibs, but since Bow Wow don't even write his rhymes, JD would get ghostwriting fees and money as Bow Wow's boss so in the end Bow Wow might be on TV more than Master P but he ain't making more money than him, not to mention Master P actually played in the NBA and Bow Wow only made a movie about playing in the NBA, he could easily throw this back at that lil' punk, Master P got a lot of connections in the rap industry, JD better put a muzzel on that lil' pup, he better shut up or else he might lose his record deal...

Edited by bigted

Did I miss something is Bow Wow the owner of So So Def Records? Master P owns No Limit Records and his son Lil' Romeo has a huge share of that, JD owns So So Def and Bow Wow just works for him.... :stickpoke: Career sales I was checking: Master P sold 12 million albums in the US, Bow Wow sold 4 million in the US....

Edited by bigted

True. Bow Wow just lost his mind. By the way, I heard that J-Kown doesnt wanna work with Bow Wow nomore caus of his attitued he has these days. I guess tt`s time that Dupri has a word with Lil Bow Wow.

Master P. I cant fron on it, I really respect him. I nevver liked his music, but I dont think he`s to serious about that. He just does it for fun, like Puffy does too. They dont make no big money of that, they have ways to make much more money. So they jst do it caus they like to do it sometimes. The reasons that I respcet P is that he`s a very clever man. He`s a hustla, a good bussines man, and he got love for the game.

I dont see the problem with him going after Bow Wow like that. To me this doesnt sound like regular dissin`. It sound serious, more like a speech for Bow Wow to put his attitude straight. And if you ask me its about god damn time someone does it.

And Romeo.. Ah well, his dad is Master P. Whne he own the whole company later he probably gonna pay Bow Wow`s appartment so he dont have to life on the street. I agree that Romeo aint a good Mc`, but well.. let him have his fun. Kids enjoy it, and he aint as coky as Bow Wow.. At least he shows respect.

Edited by Turntable

Man, i can't even believe u brought up J-Kwon. That guy waz the biggest joke. The truest 1 hit wonder since the 2000's. He didn't even had like a small 2nd hit...and that "Tipsy" joint waz the most annoying trash out that year.