JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Is Steve Kerr(best 3 point shooter ever) &D.Mutumbo(Great Center) NBA HOF'ers

? I was just curious...

I don't think Steve Kerr will make the Hall Of Fame but he made a lot of clutch shots in his career that helped the Bulls and Spurs win championships, he was a perfect role player, Dikembe Mutombo is one of the greatest defensive players ofall time and he made a few all star teams I think, he played on quite a bit of bad teams though, and this year's Rockets were another example,I'd really like to see him win a championship before he retires, he's been one of my favorite players

D.Mutumbo&K.Garnett should head to the lakers!

The Rockets should've waived Mutombo when they fell out of playoff contention so he could sign to a playoff team, the Heat could use somebody to back up Shaq since Mourning is hurt I think

awww...Please. I'm tired of hearing everyone is headed to the Lakers. Now people are saying "LA Might be a nice destination for Iverson!"..No it wouldn't. And at that, LA Has no one to trade for the likes of KG.

That said, Kerr won't be a First Ballot HOFer, maybe not one at all. I think Mutombo will be, however..

They'll have to give up alotta players for Mutumbo,KG,Iverson

Kerr is a great shooter, but overall, he is not in the league of other hall of famers. Mutumbo on the other hand has a better chance. He was one of the greatest defensive centers of all time, but offensively, he is limited. It will be tough for him to get in but he at least has a fighting chance.

Steve Kerr is the career leader in 3-point field goal percentage if I'm not mistaken. He was a good role player for the Bulls & Spurs and help both teams to their respective championships. He's not a Hall Of Famer and neither is Moutumbo. They were both good players but not great.

Dikembe Mutombo is currently the oldest player in the NBA at 39 years old, I think he's signed to play next year and back up Yao, he needs 35 blocks next year to pass Kareem Abdul-Jabar on the all time block shots list, he's currently 3rd with 3,154 blocks, he ain't gonna catch Hakeem Olajuwon who has 3,850 career blocks, he has about 11,000 points and 11,000 rebounds in his career too, he might get into the hall of fame one day but I think Shaq, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, and Mourning'll probably get in before him, maybe even Kevin Willis 'cause of his longevity, the '90s was a great era for centers, there really ain't too many dominating centers now, Ben Wallace might get in the hall of fame himself one day, he's a Mutombo type player who plays great defense but then again he probably ain't gonna score 10,000 points so he won't make it but he got a ring which a lot of the great centers of the '90s didn't get

Edited by bigted

Guest Guest

Dikembe Mutombo is currently the oldest player in the NBA at 39 years old, I think he's signed to play next year and back up Yao, he needs 35 blocks next year to pass Kareem Abdul-Jabar on the all time block shots list, he's currently 3rd with 3,154 blocks, he ain't gonna catch Hakeem Olajuwon who has 3,850 career blocks, he has about 11,000 points and 11,000 rebounds in his career too, he might get into the hall of fame one day but I think Shaq, Ewing, Olajuwon, Robinson, and Mourning'll probably get in before him, maybe even Kevin Willis 'cause of his longevity, the '90s was a great era for centers, there really ain't too many dominating centers now, Ben Wallace might get in the hall of fame himself one day, he's a Mutombo type player who plays great defense but then again he probably ain't gonna score 10,000 points so he won't make it but he got a ring which a lot of the great centers of the '90s didn't get

If he can do pass do that!He'll be legendary!

If he can do pass do that!He'll be legendary!

Dammit!I forgot to click that remember me!