JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is suddenly

nana

Guest Guest

The wall where Will put the note in is called the "Wailing Wall". I think its a beautiful thing to see Will and Jada visit the Wailing Wall together, because its a Holy Place, where ppl come to pray and the lands are Holy. I used to visit a Jewish website called Aish.com, and send prayers via email, and they would place prayer request in cracks of the wall in Jerusalem for anyone wanting or in need of prayer. .. I hadn't done that in awhile, and after seeing Will in this pic, I remembered that I could send prayers instantly to jerusalem...

Most of us may not be able to visit jerusalem, but you can send prayers online. Watch out for those sites that charge money by credit card etc, claiming to do this, cuz they are a scam. This service is free, and it does ask for donations to upkeep the site tho... but its free...

Aish.com ~ The Wailing Wall (also called "The Western Wall")

anyway... i thought that was cool to see Will at the wall...

peace,

cookie

Interesting!But don't you have to be jewish for this?I'm muslim and i might try my luck!

The wall where Will put the note in is called the "Wailing Wall". I think its a beautiful thing to see Will and Jada visit the Wailing Wall together, because its a Holy Place, where ppl come to pray and the lands are Holy. I used to visit a Jewish website called Aish.com, and send prayers via email, and they would place prayer request in cracks of the wall in Jerusalem for anyone wanting or in need of prayer. .. I hadn't done that in awhile, and after seeing Will in this pic, I remembered that I could send prayers instantly to jerusalem...

Most of us may not be able to visit jerusalem, but you can send prayers online. Watch out for those sites that charge money by credit card etc, claiming to do this, cuz they are a scam. This service is free, and it does ask for donations to upkeep the site tho... but its free...

Aish.com ~ The Wailing Wall (also called "The Western Wall")

anyway... i thought that was cool to see Will at the wall...

peace,

cookie

Interesting!But don't you have to be jewish for this?I'm muslim and i might try my luck!

^By markwinfield1

I think it sucks that he got his flight got funked up!