JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is suddenly

nana

Some more information!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3241788,00.html

Will Smith visits Jerusalem

Will Smith visits Western Wall under heavy security; Ewan McGregor staying at King David Hotel with wife, adopted daughter

Ynet

Hollywood star Will Smith, know to local audiences as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and as one of the Men in Black, is in Israel.

Smith arrived in the country under heavy security that would not shame top Mossad agents and managed to tour around without any media interference.

However, there is a limit to what one can do to remain anonymous when your name is Will Smith and a squadron of bodyguards is clearing your way through a city like Jerusalem.

On Thursday, Smith visited the stronghold of (religious) men in black, the Western Wall, and minutes later, pictures of him sticking his finger in the Wall flooded the Internet.

Another notable personality currently visiting the country is actor Ewan McGregor, who is here with his wife and their adopted Mongolian daughter.

He too is staying in Jerusalem, at the King David Hotel. For those hoping to bump into the star, will be here till Sunday.

(04.20.06, 17:12)

Will Smith Crashes Bar Mitzvah

JERUSALEM - He never got an invitation and he certainly didn't R.S.V.P., but that didn't stop Will Smith from crashing Atir Cohen's bar mitzvah at Jerusalem's Western Wall.

Cohen, 13, was deep into his Torah reading Thursday when he heard shouting and saw girls pushing against the barrier separating men from women at the holy site to catch a glimpse of the Hollywood superstar.

"At first I didn't know who it was," Cohen said. Smith compensated for the interruption by shaking the bar mitzvah boy's hand and posing for a picture with him.

Surrounded by a security detail, Smith approached the wall and put a note in the cracks in keeping with tradition.

Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, then took a tour of an excavated tunnel alongside the wall. The tour leader was Shmuel Rabinovitch, chief rabbi of the holy site, who said the couple took notes and spent several minutes praying.

"He is a very nice man, he was very excited and showed his emotions," he said.

Smith and his wife later visited the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulcher, built on the site where many Christians believe that Jesus was crucified.

Will is getting old& gray!I hope he doesn't loose that swagger he just found

The wall where Will put the note in is called the "Wailing Wall". I think its a beautiful thing to see Will and Jada visit the Wailing Wall together, because its a Holy Place, where ppl come to pray and the lands are Holy. I used to visit a Jewish website called Aish.com, and send prayers via email, and they would place prayer request in cracks of the wall in Jerusalem for anyone wanting or in need of prayer. .. I hadn't done that in awhile, and after seeing Will in this pic, I remembered that I could send prayers instantly to jerusalem...

Most of us may not be able to visit jerusalem, but you can send prayers online. Watch out for those sites that charge money by credit card etc, claiming to do this, cuz they are a scam. This service is free, and it does ask for donations to upkeep the site tho... but its free...

Aish.com ~ The Wailing Wall (also called "The Western Wall")

anyway... i thought that was cool to see Will at the wall...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies