JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate my CD Purches! 1-5

20# Century Masters The Millenium Collection The Very Best Of Bob Marley & The Wailers $9.99(new)

Craig David Born To Do It $4.99(Used) (Reccomended)

Westside Connection Terrorist Threats $6.99(Used)

Marques Houston MH $2.99(Used)

LL Cool J G.OA.T. $6.99(Used) I almost bought his new album but my friends at the store started dissing the album talking about how terrible it was.And they said i should stick to his old school stuff!I'll buy it when i find it used though for shure!!!

Will Smith Big Willie Style $7.99(Used)I finally have all of will's solo albums + Hombase...Now i gotta get all of freshprince&jazzyjeffs work.And jazzyjeffs solo's&mixtapes! :dj:

Master P MP Da Last Don $6.99(Used) He should've retired after this... :hmm:

Ice Cube Greatest Hits $13.98(New) This will hold till i get all of his work!

Edited by markwinfield1

Only 1 reply

The Millenium Collection The Very Best Of Bob Marley & The Wailers Craig David Born To Do It $4.99(Used) (Reccomended) - i don't have this...but i almost bought it last week. Bob Marley is a legend.

Westside Connection Terrorist Threats - I passed on this one. I like Ice Cube....but until i find this CD for like $2 i wont' be checkin' 4 it.

Marques Houston MH - I love this album...every single song is dope.

LL Cool J G.OA.T. - I like the masculine energy on this one. He cusses a bit more than i want from LL, but still a dope album. It got me thru' alot when it 1st came out. I'm listening 2 his new album now...u should have gotten that instead. I don't know if i'd say it's better or not...but it's good. The worse thing u can do is listen 2 other people's opinions...make up your own.

Will Smith Big Willie Style - A dope album. Just straight rappin'...a dope comeback. I couldn't get this CD outta my stereo forever. I can't believe it too, u this long 2 get it (almost 9 years!!)

Master P MP Da Last Don - Master P has never been good. I never even considered picking up any of his stuff.

Ice Cube Greatest Hits - I've been putting off getting this album 4ever. Mostly cuz i have most of the trax on it. When it come 2 hardcore Hip-Hop...Ice Cube is amoungst the best.

The Millenium Collection The Very Best Of Bob Marley & The Wailers Craig David Born To Do It $4.99(Used) (Reccomended) - i don't have this...but i almost bought it last week. Bob Marley is a legend.

Westside Connection Terrorist Threats - I passed on this one. I like Ice Cube....but until i find this CD for like $2 i wont' be checkin' 4 it.

Marques Houston MH - I love this album...every single song is dope.

LL Cool J G.OA.T. - I like the masculine energy on this one. He cusses a bit more than i want from LL, but still a dope album. It got me thru' alot when it 1st came out. I'm listening 2 his new album now...u should have gotten that instead. I don't know if i'd say it's better or not...but it's good. The worse thing u can do is listen 2 other people's opinions...make up your own.

Will Smith Big Willie Style - A dope album. Just straight rappin'...a dope comeback. I couldn't get this CD outta my stereo forever. I can't believe it too, u this long 2 get it (almost 9 years!!)

Master P MP Da Last Don - Master P has never been good. I never even considered picking up any of his stuff.

Ice Cube Greatest Hits - I've been putting off getting this album 4ever. Mostly cuz i have most of the trax on it. When it come 2 hardcore Hip-Hop...Ice Cube is amoungst the best.

"The G.O.A.T. Featuring James T. Smith" is probably LL's best album in the last 10 years after "Mr. Smith", the lyrics, versatile flows, production, and collabos made this album perfect, sure he's cursing a lil' bit more than usual but all the songs have a message to them and they flow real well, hip-hop at it's finest right there, I rank it up there with Nas' "Stillmatic" and Will's "Lost and Found" as the top album of this weak decade in hip-hop

Edited by bigted

The G.O.A.t is probably my favourite LL Cool J Album, with Mr.Smith. Is has very good smooth tracks, funy tracks, and very good hardcore street tracks.And sometimes a lil old School flavour. I dont care about the cursing, I listen to stuff with allot more.

The G.O.A.T. is probbaly one of my fav Hip Hop Albums ever..

"G.O.A.T" is definately my favorite, to me it's one of LL's strongest, if Def Jam didn't drop the ball in promoting it after it came out and went #1 then it'd went triple platinum and won a Grammy just like "Lost and Found" if that was also properly promoted, that's why people underrated Will and LL 'cause they haven't been promoted as well lately as they should be

Edited by bigted

not bad, but i would NEVER buy a used CD...i need to get things like CD's n games brand new, but i'll give u a 3.

all my jjfp cds i bought used, thats the only way i could find them, we had to order rock the house off ebay cause i couldnt find it anywhere on the net, also used.

i actually like my jjfp cds being used. its like tricking myself that i have been a fan since the start

Guest Guest

I did a few more purchases yesterday night

Godzilla 2000 Soundtrack& Enter The Matrix Soundtrack Both> $2.99(Used) I boought these because i'm getting more into punk,metal,rock and country

Next Rated Next$1.00(Used)

Mya Fear Of Flying $1.00(Used)

Friday After Next $2.99(Used)