JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Promoting I, Robot

Stauning

• Members
Hello guys.

Im new here. First of all I wanted to say hello and hear you guys what you know about Will's promotion of his new movie, I, Robot.

A couple of days ago I read an article where it said that Will would promote his new movie a couple of places all over the world. The place I was interested in was Denmark, because that were i live. My question then is if some of you can confirm this???? If it's true I will be overexcited...... Do you know how long he will be in Denmark??

• Members
Hej jeg hører du er fra Danmark, og det er sandt at Mr. Smith kommer til Danmark til gallapremieren. Faktisk har jeg købt billetter til gallapremieren gennem biozonen da jeg er VIP-medlem, så jeg får mulighed for at se ham på tæt hold, desværre skal jeg ikke møde ham.

Hilsen DannYDJ

Translating from danish to english:

Hey, i hear you are from Denmark, and it is true that Will Smith are coming to Denmark to the premiere on I Robot. In fact i have bought tickets to the premiere.

greetings DannYDJ

• Members
unfortunately am i not going to meet him. But i look forward to see him on close range and not just in movies. Before the film starts he are going up to the scene and present the film.

greeting DannYDJ

• Members
Awesome!!! I have just come home from Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, were I saw Will Smith. I was in the front row to the red carpet so I had a good chance to get an autograph which I got. YEA!!!!! Cool experience just to see him live in person.

He was smilling and seemed to be in a very good mood! He always is.... Even though he was 15 mins late he said hello made autographs.... No hurry at all! He took time to say hello, chat a little bit and just be his silly self. One of his first shouts was of course: "What's up y'all"? and then a silly laughter.

He definetely made my day! Edited by Stauning

• Members
Hey guys. If you are interested here's a link to a danish newspaper page. On this site in the right theres a 4 minute video from the prepremiere of I, Robot in Denmark.

Look for the word video (it's not hard to find). Then click on it and watch it.

[url="http://ekstrabladet.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=257437"]Prepremiere of I, Robot in Denmark[/url]

Hope you like it