JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Easter!

WesSyde

Happy Easter everybody, I got some family members coming by for dinner that mama's about to cook

Happy Easter!!

I got 2 spend tyme with the family...and watch my Alvin + The Chipmunks video with one of my friends...ha ha. It waz nice, chill kinda day. Even better, the girl i like (alot) texted me 2day and said a lil' something that's a really good sign...ha ha.

Happy Easter!!

I got 2 spend tyme with the family...and watch my Alvin + The Chipmunks video with one of my friends...ha ha. It waz nice, chill kinda day. Even better, the girl i like (alot) texted me 2day and said a lil' something that's a really good sign...ha ha.

Sounds like a great day, i passed in from of the PC all day, my parents slept all day, and my lil bro got his easter egg, a day for remember :lol:

Happy Easter!!

Sounds like a great day, i passed in from of the PC all day, my parents slept all day, and my lil bro got his easter egg, a day for remember :lol:

:lolsign: We'll me and my family went out for dinner and my little cousins got some easter eggs...it was a calm day with the family!