Viktor

Will Bad Boys 3 ever get made?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bad Boys 3 ever get made?

• yes, it might take a while, but it will happen
    • no, i dont think they will make it
    • i really have no idea

• Admin

I don't know how but apparently Sony didnt make a lot of money off BBII.. when it made 138 domestically.. another 130 overseas..they get about half of that..so thats 200 million already..add in the dvd sales..that puts the revenue up around 280-300 million.. now they spent 40 million on marketing.. 20 million each for Will and Martin and then they have to pay Michael Bay and Bruckheimer.. and the movies budget was about 130 million..and then some of the revenue is being taken by the big four.. So I guess the only reason it isn't being made is because it costs a lot of money for Sony to get everyone together and they dont make a whole lot much more by the time all the profits are divided up.. thats a shame..because before BBII came out Will and Martin were saying how they had such a good time and had already signed to do a third one.. and Jerry had said they'd hired someone to work on a script.. :sipread: I'd love to see a third Bad Boys II is one of my favorite movies..

• 9 months later...

I really hope they'll make a third one. Including the cast of part 1 and 2 of course. What I'd like to see is Ice Cube being the bad guy. That's the last thing that'll happen, but it would be the awesome confrontation between the 2 most successful rapper/actor on this planet. I would be awesome :2thumbs:

I really hope they'll make a third one. Including the cast of part 1 and 2 of course. What I'd like to see is Ice Cube being the bad guy. That's the last thing that'll happen, but it would be the awesome confrontation between the 2 most successful rapper/actor on this planet. I would be awesome :2thumbs:

:paperbag:

Ice Cube isn't a bad actor. I think he's very talented. I really liked his performances in "Boyz 'N The Hood" or "Higher Learning". And his "Friday" movies are awesome, too. And I think he could play a great villain. But these thoughts are just wishes. Let's wait and see what will happen in the future.