Will Bad Boys 3 ever get made?

Viktor

Will Bad Boys 3 ever get made?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bad Boys 3 ever get made?

• yes, it might take a while, but it will happen
    • no, i dont think they will make it
    • i really have no idea

I guess this question has been discussed before, but since its been a while opinions might have changed.

I've been watching a lot of action classics lately and it got me thinking about bad boys. Wouldnt it be great if Bad Boys would be the next classic trilogy? just like beverly hills cop, die hard and lethal weapon (i know theres 4). Do you guys think so 2 or do you think BB2 had a perfect end to the series? I would absolutely love to see a new BB in 3 years or something likte that.

I don't see why not, If you have 2 succesful movies you might aswell try for the trilogy. Im guessing it'll be atleast a 2008 release though. After that i think Will is gonna lay off the action films.

I hope they make a third one...that would be great! There have been some rumors about a third one...but I guess we'll just have to wait and see! It took them some time to make a second one so I'll guess it will take them a couple more years to make a third one!

I think if they do, it will be the end for will and action movies, so i think he'd like to go out with a bang and make it

Guest james c

I hope they do make a bad boys 3 , i have always seen the bad boys films much better than you james bond, you know that the actor is going to live in the end ,and when he gets into a spot of truble he will be fine! BUT in bad boys they dont get into that, its just action at its best! top quality film! The best action film , and how action films should be! not die hard, or bond, and MI3 is just a poor! bad boys for life!

• Admin

Its up to Sony..and Sony aint interested at the moment..maybe if they change management it will get them pushin for it.. Will Martin and Jerry Bruckheimer would do it.. just need Sony to put up the cash money

Why would he lay off the action films?