JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Does this annoy anyone else?

Vipa

when I got home I had 3 Messages on my phone...Message Number 1: *Click!*, message Number 2: *CLICK!*, message #3: *Click!*

And this isn't the first time this has happened..why do people decide to listen to the entire answering machine greeting, and then hang up AFTER the beep. If I didn't pick up after the 4th ring, or mid Greeting, I won't pick up at all. Just hang up and save me time deleting those...

That, and when someone calls you with a BLOCKED NUMBER, and leaves a mesage such as "Aye You know who it is..Call me back"....Alright 80% of the time I have no idea who you are(either because its hard to hear you, or just can't recognize the voice over the phone), or Don't have your number handy for whatever reason.... At least state your name or don't block the call, kid....

Ok ok..I'm done...haha.

Edited by Vipa

Sounds familar

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I hate when people do that!! I'm glad 2 hear i'm not the only person who has this happen 2 them. For awhile i waz thinking that the universe waz playing a sick joke on me cuz this happens on my answering machine regularly.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I hate when people do that!! I'm glad 2 hear i'm not the only person who has this happen 2 them. For awhile i waz thinking that the universe waz playing a sick joke on me cuz this happens on my answering machine regularly.

did u guys ever think it may just be some cute chik who's hangin up because you make her nervous? hah. either that or it's a bill collector tryna catch u at the right moment like...~? at home ! ... lmbo.

peace,

cookie

did u guys ever think it may just be some cute chik who's hangin up because you make her nervous? hah. either that or it's a bill collector tryna catch u at the right moment like...~? at home ! ... lmbo.

peace,

cookie

well in that case...haha.

But yea, glad too see i'm not the only one it bothers :lolsign: