JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Faces Behind Post III

Da Brakes

Tesla - any connection with the Tesla coil's on Command & Conquer Red Alert?? :lol:

lol, indirectly.... Tesla is named after Nikola Tesla, the inventor of the actual Tesla coil.

cool. I mean I know about tesla coils etc, just thought that might be one of the more known-about occurances of the word! I wish red alert could be played on windows xp... which reminds me i gotta look up a patch... i'm jus rambling now :lol:

Tesla - any connection with the Tesla coil's on Command & Conquer Red Alert?? :lol:

lol, indirectly.... Tesla is named after Nikola Tesla, the inventor of the actual Tesla coil.

cool. I mean I know about tesla coils etc, just thought that might be one of the more known-about occurances of the word! I wish red alert could be played on windows xp... which reminds me i gotta look up a patch... i'm jus rambling now :lol:

you can play red alert two on the comp or the yuri's revenge one. both of them are gr8 games which i should be getting soon and playing with my friends online

me and my mate lucy, clearly a dress-up night for her and not for me haha

23wtm4g.jpg

I saw the pict before I read the post and looked at the sceen name... Man, the first thing I thought was "Turntable?" :damnyou:

what?! Turntable with a girl?? not a chance... :lol:

Which one's the girl on the Pic tho?

and you'd be interested... why? To eliminate the girl and focus on the other? backs to the wall fellas!!! :rofl:

Nah, I allready figured out which one is guy. In the netherlands we are used to guys who wanna look like girls,lol

Lol.. Seriously? Netherlands is a freaky country in it? But respect 4 Amsterdam.. Love that city and it's coffee shops :lol:...

Well, at least the citys are very, very liberal. There are parts of the city's where you see anything. A guy who wants to be a woman is a rather nomal thing to see.