JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Bit Of News On MIB 3 !

JamesUK

The Fresh Prince returns !!

HUNKY Will Smith has revealed he is to star in another action packed thriller.

According to Variety, Will is set to star in and produce new film Greenbacks.

Will's new flick is an action thriller about an American in Morocco. His character discovers a plot to disrupt the global economy by producing billions of dollars worth of fake money.

The script for the film has been written by David Weisberg and Douglas Cook, whose credits include The Rock and Double Jeopardy.

The Philadelphia born star was last on sceen in 2005’s Hitch, where he played a date-coach helping unlucky-in-love men snare their dream women.

It is rumoured that Will is due to start work on Men in Black 3 sometime this year, with the film set for release in 2007, 10 years after the first film.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580...6170032,00.html

As the resident movie guru(lol), I can tell you that Tonight, He Comes is not a done deal just yet. MIB3 continues to be nothing more than a rumor. We also know for a fact that Will can't possibly shoot MIB3 this year as he has other projects in store.

Greenbacks is just a rumor as well, although the plot looks to be interesting.

As the resident movie guru(lol), I can tell you that Tonight, He Comes is not a done deal just yet. MIB3 continues to be nothing more than a rumor. We also know for a fact that Will can't possibly shoot MIB3 this year as he has other projects in store.

Tonight, He Comes is likely gonna film, though it may be pushed back from it's proposed June start. The imdb crew page has people listed like casting director, visual effects supervisor, and production coordinator.

Tonight, He Comes is likely gonna film, though it may be pushed back from it's proposed June start. The imdb crew page has people listed like casting director, visual effects supervisor, and production coordinator.

I hate to say it but nothing in the movie business is concrete until the filming actually starts. Projects have come this close before until something went wrong and the movie fell apart. I'd wait until the movie is actually in production. No other co-stars have been named yet on Tonight. That's always a tell-tale sign when only one star has "committed" to the film.