JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith should've kept Tra-Knox...But why did he drop them?

I like Tra knox, Will just wanted to give them a push for the start of their career. it didnt really work. they did a really good job on B2R. The parts they had to make were really good. i think that Wills rhyming was worse. but it was all just about having fun and rapping a lil bit.

• Admin

Tra Knox waited over 10 years for their "first album" to come out..It's a pity the album they recorded at a touch of jazz never made it to the record shelves.. thats the music industry for ya..

I like Tra-Knox, they were pretty good on Born to Reign, but I think they are better off making their own music, rather than just complementing Will's. Hopefully someday they can get their own music out.

I'm tired of the nitpicking about Born To Reign, but Hierolla knows all about that. Anyway, Tra-Knox had the potential to become a top group in this over saturated R&B Game with the right production and push, but like duke said it's now a what if than anything else.