JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Podcast Episode 7 Now Up

• Admin

Its been a minute.. but the will smith podcast is back!

If u already subscribed.. in itunes click on podcasts right click on will smith podcast and select update podcast

directly download the mp3

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/multim...dcast_ep007.mp3

Subscribe to the RSS feed

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/multim...mithPodcast.xml

Leave a review of the podcast on itunes! leave ya feedback in this post or e-mail feedback to tim@jazzyjefffreshprince.com subject will smith podcast

yey we are definatly getting better, only problem now is i was a bit quiet, my mic was on full too.

Im not looking forward to the next part where my mum walks in my room. Tim refuses to edit it out.

I'm looking forward to 'I Can't Stop' bashing!! da da d da da da da :wiggle:

Dis was great definetly will go to 1000 listens :2thumbs: ...iono why i almost death in laughs in the part "jazzy jeff's new album, the return of the magnificent.....................its gon be great" im not sure bout the last part i only understood "great" but i found dat funny :kekeke:

yeah episode 8 is gonna be hilarious...thats got all the I cant stop stuff in it :kekeke:

im gonna be on ep. 8 for sure..i wont oversleep no more :kekeke:

yeah episode 8 is gonna be hilarious...thats got all the I cant stop stuff in it :kekeke:

Its already been done! I think thats what Tim was saying! We had so much stuff done we have enough for episodes 7, 8 and 9

Its already been done! I think thats what Tim was saying! We had so much stuff done we have enough for episodes 7, 8 and 9

Yeah Tim said he split it up into 3 episodes, and I'm assuming he will put up episode 8 next week.

Listening now. Sounding good guys. I'll be ready to jump on board on a PodCast around July time when im back here with my good PC for good.

Yeah Tim said he split it up into 3 episodes, and I'm assuming he will put up episode 8 next week.

well i guess ill be in any next podcast :-P