kids choice awards

nic cage movie

tonight he comes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will needs to be in on this podcast and spit a couple bars to end Bow Wow's career :wiggle:

Edited by bigted

Tim did u remmember the clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago, it changes the time difference between uk/usa and oz, i think.

the clocks went forward when i was in new york so it should be the same now :wiggle:

• Admin

yeah its 2 hours earlier 4 me now..Its okay tho cause I'm awake(the jetlag lives on! haha) Hey can every1 give me there names on skype i've lost my entire contact list.. had 2 reinstall windows(and all programs..) podcast is about 90 minutes from now

• Admin

and we must mention this

Universal Pictures has attached Will Smith to star in a feature adaptation of the TV series It Takes a Thief, reports Variety. The Roland Kibbee-created series, which starred Robert Wagner, ran 1968-70.

Smith will play a charming rogue who is blackmailed by the government into doing covert larceny for the good of his country. The film will put the professional thief in the employment of the CIA.

Smith and his Overbrook Entertainment partner James Lassiter have come aboard to produce the film with Kevin Misher, John Davis and Joe Singer. Four Brothers screenwriters David Elliot and Paul Lovett are set to write the script.

Smith and Lassiter are working with producing partners Michael Mann and Akiva Goldsman to mount Tonight, He Comes, a drama Smith will topline this summer. Smith most recently starred with son Jaden Smith in the Gabriele Muccino-directed The Pursuit of Happyness for Columbia Pictures