JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Ends Beef With Will Smith

Well it's a possibility that it happened but what I'm saying is that it wouldn't surprise me if he made the whole thing up, like if it was a situation between him and a hardcore rapper, it'd be totally unbelievable 'cause most rappers would be like "f*** you lil' b****", but since Will's "Mr. Nice Guy" you figure that it is possible that Will'd have the patience to tollerate that lil' clown, it'd be funny if Will came out to denied this meeting happened and diss him but we know that Will wouldn't do that even if that happened 'cause obviously he could care less, he got too much more important things to worry about popping a lil' pimple like him, but most rappers would feed off the hype to increase their record sales, lol, that's why you gotta respect Will 'cause he don't use gimmicks like this to promote himself, and btw Trey Bow Wow should've definately ellaborated more on how he told Will that he realised that Will is a great music artist and he shouldn't have dissed Will for that but instead he goes on to talk about how great of an mc he is, he obviously hasn't learned anything from the meeting, he can't seem to be living in his own fantasy world so it's hard to believe anything this guy says, all Bow Wow needs to do is listen to "Lost and Found" and realise that he's lost

Edited by bigted

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a possibility that it happened but what I'm saying is that it wouldn't surprise me if he made the whole thing up, like if it was a situation between him and a hardcore rapper, it'd be totally unbelievable 'cause most rappers would be like "f*** you lil' b****", but since Will's "Mr. Nice Guy" you figure that it is possible that Will'd have the patience to tollerate that lil' clown, it'd be funny if Will came out to denied this meeting happened and diss him but we know that Will wouldn't do that even if that happened 'cause obviously he could care less, he got too much more important things to worry about popping a lil' pimple like him, but most rappers would feed off the hype to increase their record sales, lol, that's why you gotta respect Will 'cause he don't use gimmicks like this to promote himself, and btw Trey Bow Wow should've definately ellaborated more on how he told Will that he realised that Will is a great music artist and he shouldn't have dissed Will for that but instead he goes on to talk about how great of an mc he is, he obviously hasn't learned anything from the meeting, he can't seem to be living in his own fantasy world so it's hard to believe anything this guy says, all Bow Wow needs to do is listen to "Lost and Found" and realise that he's lost

Haha, u always makin' some funny and great messages!!! Ur right!!! :lolsign:

"I had just got off tour about to go do another tour, 50 was doing Get Rich or Die Trying, he was still hot, and Kanye had just dropped the College Dropout and when he did that I was still on The Scream Tour," Bow Wow told Vibe.com. "I wasn't downplaying my other hip hop peers- Ludacris will always be hot, Snoop is going to always be hot and I respect everybody in hip hop, but at that particular moment that's what I was really talking about. I'm not saying I'm the best ever, can't no nobody touch me, but I was just really giving myself props and the people that were on the TV every three, four, five seconds.

"Every time I would turn on the tube and at that particular time it was myself, 50 and Kanye West and that's all that I was saying."

What in the world? So Bow Wow only listens to Rappers that are on tv?

That just brings him down 2 notches of hiphop credibility.

Do you think he knows who Run-DMC is?

I mean he's a phoney

This thread's still going? Bow Wow said in that interview that he respects everybody in hip-hop and he's just saying that he's one of the most successful out now, it's a harmless statement, somebody needs to lock this thread up, leave Bow Wow alone already, there's no beef anymore, if you ain't got nothin' nice to say don't say nothin' :tantrum:

Edited by bigted